♡ Achievements ♡

15k views- 16/06/2022
29k views- 18/10/2022
30k views- 17/12/2022
40k views- 12/01/2023
70k views- 08/02/2023
80k views- 02/03/2023

3k votes- 26/01/2023
4k votes- 02/03/2023

෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴

1.
1st place in 'The Platinum Awards' in 'Romance' Genre

Award was organised by sweetaspoisonHCfanaa and salley145

Romance Genre Judge Jasmine0786 💕💕

2.
"ᴡᴇᴇᴋʟʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋs" - "ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 𝟼ᴛʜ & 𝟷𝟹ᴛʜ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸" ʙʏ BooksbyLwordpress

3.

ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ, ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀ, Aradhna_123

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀ sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ. sᴏ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ...

i read your book and i would say you have done a fantastic job .. a completely different story... but superbly interesting.. pros; all characters are original the biggest pro.. your leading lady is for sure not the eye candy or pixie girl but a strong woman... the guy is mature strong and sweet //(he is cute yaar at moments you can't blame me..for loving him..) the pace is great and there are some grammatical and spelling mistakes which i am sure you will correct while editing as the story is long it would be not possible to post all spelling mistakes.. the way lead girl opens up slowly and is more like a closed book is written very well.. loved your story and i apologies for making you wait so long.. my entrance exams are not allowing me to take out time for wattpad.. but i liked this book and at last to all those readers who are reading this.. go and check this one out.. it is different engaging and truly entertaining.

ɪ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs.

4.

ᴀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Book-worm-community

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀ ComprehensiveWriter .

ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴜʀʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘғᴜʟ. ɪᴛ's ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀʀsʜ ɴᴏʀ sᴜɢᴀʀ-ᴄᴏᴀᴛᴇᴅ. ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ. ɪғ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴜɪɴᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ. sᴏ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙᴀɴᴛᴇʀ. ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ...

I have written this review in a friendly tone (and not in my usual formal, all professional one) as I think it would correspond to the author's readers-friendly writing style.

About the story, firstly I would say that it is such a sweet story. It has that light-hearted romance one can never get enough of. The one that makes you go 'aww' and will leave you feeling a bit jealous as well. Moreover, the characters were so heart-touching, especially the male characters, that they leave you desiring at least one of them for your own self (because it is so hard to find these kinds of people in real life, so supportive!).

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and to confess it made my vacation a lot better (although I am a bit jealous of Adhyaa but she is a sweet girl and I love her). Also, I would like to clarify that I do not mean to be harsh in the review and I apologise for anything that may have hurt you or let you down in any way. I would love to see your work in the future.

Kudos to the author, @Scintillio16, for writing this sweet, heart-melting story. I am in love with the leads and hope to see more of their romance in the future. Wishing you all the good luck for the future!

Feel free to get in touch with me if you need any clarifications or even if you just want to get in touch. Do check out my stories too, I would love to hear (read in this case) your comments. Stay safe! Love and cheers!

Thank You!