My Stories on Other Reading App (1)

Platform:

Dreame/Yugto Application

How to read?

*Buy coins using Gcash or PayPal.
*Earn coins by doing activities.

ATHENA'S TWIN SISTER: THE UNKNOWN GODDESS

Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom and Zeus favorite daughter. Zeus, Gods of all Gods-ruler of Mt. Olympus. What if they found out that Athena has a twin sister?

Amea, the Unknown Goddess. Taglay niya ang kapangyarihan nang lahat ng mga Diyos ng Olympus. Ngunit, isa lamang ang makakatalo sa kanya -ito ay ang pagmamahal. Pagmamahal na siyang pinanabikan niya.

She hated it when someone talks about with the Greek Gods and Goddess. Will she bring peace or war?

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, and Romance

BLOOD MOON

I am sorry but, I am done..." I muttered even though I am weak there's one thing on my mind. Escape. Run. Don't look back and hide.

A ruthless Vampire King. A human. Torturing. Escaping. A direct descendant of the Moon Goddess. Quenhyra's family and her friends were killed when the Vampires took over the World.

They went out revealing themselves from humans. Their King claimed a human but not as his beloved but as his plaything. He tortured her, hurt her, and made her afraid of him.

When Quenhyra has enough, she escaped and hide. The King realized his mistakes but eventually claimed his beloved five years later.

The King will do everything just to convinced his beloved to come back to him even he needs to beg.

But, how will Caden claim his beloved and be with her when the woman is afraid of him? How can he get her back when challenges are keeps on throwing at them?

Genre: Vampire/Romance

AEONS Series 1-His Gorgeous Luna

Selene Dawn Night was a rare breed of the Moon Goddess herself and a Lycan. Being a powerful being. She was chased by her own father who was very greedy to make the World his.

The Lycan King wanted to use his daughters' power to dominate the whole world but, he won't succeed because Selene and her mate Alpha Dwight Light will stop him...

Genre: Werewolf Romance

AEONS Series 2-His Rejected Mate

Limang taon na ang makalipas ngunit wala pa ring balita o makakapagturo kung nasaan na si Moon Rose Night, isang aeon.

Paano pag nakita siya ulit ng kanyang pamilya ngunit siya ay iba na hindi katulad ng Rose na masayahin at nang-aasar kundi isang Rose na weak, tahimik at walang kaalam-alam sa sarili at kung sino siya. She knows only two things. She's a werewolf and she needs to find her mate to complete her.

But, what if her mate rejects her will Rose get through with this unbearable rejection and find someone who really knows her worth?

Genre: Werewolf Romance

AEONS Series 3-His Unwanted Mate

Crater Cresence Night, Alpha ng Aeons Pack nakabatang kapatid ni Selene at Rose. Isang babaerong Alpha na wala alam bukod sa pakikipagrelasyon kahit nakaninong babae-mapatao o she-wolf man ito.

Crater found his mate pero hindi yon ang inaasahan niyang mate. He doesn't want her. He doesn't want to be with her.

She's weak as other say kaya kahit kailan ay nasabi niya sa sarili na gagawin niya ang lahat para iwasan lang ito.

Everdeen Blaire Woods, an average human girl. She is weak and fragile. She has been bullied by her schoolmate. She's weird. Pero may mga bagay na alam niya na hindi alam ng normal ng mga tao.

She knows about werewolves. She knows that the supernatural does exist. She knows these things and she knows that she is mated to Crater. She wants her but he doesn't.

But, the Moon Goddess destined this two. What will happen for the love that has been written on the stars and even the moon, if one of them is kept on playing with fate?

What will happen when one of them is kept on refusing the mate bond?

Genre: Werewolf Romance

BILLIONAIRE'S REGRET

"Ang tanga-tanga ko 'di ba? Ang tanga-tanga ko dahil naniwala ako sa'yo. Ang tanga-tanga ko na naniwala ako sa pagmamahal mong peke naman pala gaya ng pagkatao mo. Lahat pala sa'yo kasinungalingan, lahat pala ng ipinakita mo pawang mga palabas lang."

Five years of searching for his one true love, Knoxx realized how his mistakes made both of them suffer. How his mistakes hurt his Celestine and how those mistakes affected his woman so much.

Ngayong nagbunga pala ang pagmamahalan nila ng babaeng pinakamamahal, paano pa ni Knoxx maibabalik ang pagtitiwala ni Celestine?

Paano niya pa mapapatunayan na tunay ang pagmamahal niya sa babae kung ayaw nang makinig nito?

Genre: Romance

SHE'S MY GANGSTER WIFE 1

"Asawa kita kaya may karapatan ako! Bakit hindi mo ba nakikitang mahal kita kaya ganoon ko kagustong makasal tayo!"

"Hindi kita mahal kahit kailan hindi kita mamahalin!"

Tatlong taon ang makalipas nang bumalik si Regina, hindi upang bawiin ang asawa kundi upang patunayan sa lalaki na nagkamali ito na pasakitan siya. The woman who came back was not the same weak girl before. She was fearless now and she can broke anyone's bones.

Miguel realized he loves his woman but it was too late, she left and he regret it. Now that his wife is back he will do everything just to get her. He will do everything to make her fall in love with him again.

Ngunit, paano pa magkakasama ang dalawang pusong pinagbigkis ng Simbahan kung halos lahat ng pagsubok sa kanila ay napaka-imposibleng lagpasan.

Will they can make it? Will their happily ever after be fulfilled?

Genre: Action/Romance

SHE'S MY GANGSTER WIFE 2-DANGEROUS INNOCENCE

"Bakit mo ako iniwan, lovey ko? Mahal na mahal kita hindi ko kakayaning mabuhay nang mawala ka. Ikaw ang araw at buwan ko. Ikaw ang umaga at ang gabi ko korni man pakinggan wala akong kuwenta kapag wala ka. Ang buhay mo at higit na mahalaga kaysa sa akin, mamatay ako kung wala ka. You are the air I breathe. I may die sooner... your presence is my life..."

Miguel might go insane searching for his wife and daughter. He thought everything will be alright after they had suffered enough but it is not yet the end. He was lost after his wife and daughter are missing.

He searches and searches for them. One day, his wife came back but, she is not the same Regina. She didn't remember him. She didn't know him.
Miguel won't just leave it there. He will bring everything back to its place. He will bring his wife's memories and definitely he will make his family complete again.

Genre: Action/Romance

If you have questions/queries about this. Don't hesitate to DM me on messenger. Thanks!