Chapter 55

Alyssa was taking all the strength left in her body. Disgusted was an underestimated word for her right now. Ang dangal na pinakaiingatan niya upang maprotektahan ang karangalan ng asawa ay muli na naman nilang ninakaw sa kanya.

She was drenched from all of their pee and cum. They turned her into a masturbation toy. They hadn't done any intercourse with Alyssa yet, but they planned to do so after the woman played with her.

Nakabitin ang dalawang kamay ni Alyssa sa kisame at nakatali ito ng lubid. It was an awkward position for a pregnant woman like her, but the b*tch was staring at her like an ugly witch. 

After all of their beatings, Alyssa's baby was strong. They burned her with cigarettes and bathed her in all the beers they could find while Rocco and Daniel feasted on her body. They must be cautious because the hound has been unleashed and is hunting them with all his might. The hound was on the hunt for his prey. The woman spit at Alyssa while watching her. 

"Poor woman, it appears that his Superman had a difficult time finding her." Anito sabay dura muli sa katawan ni Alyssa.

"Nakakatawa si Damien alam mo ba? Nakakatawa siya dahil sa lahat ng mga lumalapit sa kanya ikaw pa ang pinalit niya sa akin," humalakhak ito. The old man was at his wife's back watching every move his wife done.

Rocco and Daniel are outside playing with their other victims. "I know you know me." Buong pagmamalaki pang sabi nito kay Alyssa na tahimik lang. Hindi niya hinayaang makatulog ang sarili kahit na pagod na pagod na siya dahil alam niyang oras na pumikit ang mga mata niya ay parehas silang manganganib ng baby niya.

These monsters were not afraid to hurt those innocents as long as they'll get what they want. Nakaawang isipin na ang mga taong ito ay nag-e-exist pa din sa mundong ito. They don't deserve to live.

Kilalang-kilala ni Alyssa ang babae dahil ilang beses na niyang nakita ang mukha nito. She will never forget the face of her husband's ex-lover. But what perplexes Alyssa is that she knows Damien killed every woman who claimed to be Charmaine.

Now, there this someone again and Alyssa bet this woman in front of her face is not a fake woman. Base na rin sa mga galaw nito na siguradong-sigurado alam ni Alyssa na ang nasa harapan ay totoo.

The first woman she saw was awkward and scared, and she assumed she was nervous. "Answer me MRS. AMBROSE! Who is this woman?!" She yelled at Alyssa. Ibang-iba ang Charmaine na ito sa larawang nakita niya noon.

The woman in the picture seems angelic. She pulled Alyssa's hair to to face her. Ang nakikitang babae ni Alyssa ngayon na kamukhang-kamukha nang dating kasintahan ng asawa ay mabagsik at tila hindi padadaig.

She's b*tchy and wicked. May hawak-hawak itong kutsilyo na pinainit sa nagbabagang kalan na nasa tabi nito. The woman will used this for Alyssa's torture. "Y –You are C –Charmaine." Nangininig na sagot ni Alyssa nang ang kutsilyo nito ay nakatapat sa tiyan niya. She answered abruptly.

Natatakot siya ilalandas nito ang kutsilyo sa tiyan niya. Natatakot si Alyssa para sa anak niya. The lady laughed like a witch and clapped her hands as if Alyssa had won an Oscar. "Bravo! Yes! My name is Charmaine. The real Charmaine." The woman stated it confidently.

As a background, the old man laughed. Alyssa was taken aback by her words, but that was quickly forgotten when the knife landed on her thigh and shoulder. Alyssa let out a piercing scream that could be heard by anyone. Her eyes welled up with tears as she cried out in agony. This pain was twice as intense as the previous one. 

Ang init at sakit ay naghalo sa balat ni Alyssa. Ang sigaw ay isinigaw lang niya habang ang babaeng nagpakilalang Charmaine ay tuwang-tuwa sa nangyayari sa kanya.