Chapter 52

Damien shut the door to their bedroom. He was about to look at his wife in their bed, but there was no one there. Alyssa was not in bed because she was sitting in the chair next to the window. She was gazing out the window, admiring the night.

Everyone is sleeping but the couple was still awake. Kababalik lang ni Damien sa silid nilang mag-asawa habang si Alyssa ay nauna lang nang ilang minuto kay Damien. "Kanina ka pa gising?" Damien asked his wife as he walked near her.

Alyssa smiled and nodded. Inayos niya ang balabal at isinara ang bintana dahil sa lamig ng hangin. Inayos niya rin ang buhok na nagulo nang hangin bago hinarap ang asawa. Ngumiti siya rito at sinenyasang lumapit ito sa kanya.

Alyssa had no idea, but she felt compelled to hug her husband. He had been through a lot, and no one was there to support him. "What exactly was it?" Damien inquired, his wife smiling. The truth is that he only smiled and was kind to his wife.

It was true what he said to Jask and Leon. He is difficult to describe. He is so bad that no one can comprehend why he did it. Only Alyssa understands what her husband is going through. She does understand him.

'If you truly love the person, you will love and accept him regardless of what he did.' While staring into his husband's eyes, Alyssa reflected. Hinawakan niya ang pisngi ng asawa at ninamnam ang init ng pingi nito.

"I heard everything, Damien," mahina niyang sabi sa asawa ngunit narinig ito ni Damien. Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ni Damien habang tinignan si Alyssa nang sabihin nito iyon.

Napalunok ng laway ang lalaki at inihanda ang sarili sa pagkamuhi ni Alyssa sa kanya dahil sa mga ginawa niya ngunit nagulat si Damien sa ginawa nito. She hugged her husband again and this time she didn't let go of him.

Ibinaon niya ang mukha sa dibdib ni Damien bago ito tumingala. Naglapat ang kanilang mga mata at nginitian ni Alyssa ang asawa. "I totally love you... Even if you are a demon, a monster, or even Satan himself, I love you." Madamdaming turan ni Alyssa kay Damien.

Damien's heart swells as he thinks about Alyssa's undying love. He thought to himself, "I'm so lucky to have the most understanding woman in my life." Tanging si Alyssa lamang ang tumanggap sa kanyang pagkatao maging sinuman o anuman siya.

"Whatever or whoever you are, my feelings for you will not change. I only have feelings for you." Minsan ka lang makakita ng babaeng tatanggapin ka nang buong-buo kahit na ano pa man ang ginawa mong kasamaan.

His woman was so genuine that he couldn't take his gaze away from her. His gaze was buried in hers. He was staring intently at his wife. "I was so fortunate to have you as my dove. Indeed, I am extremely fortunate." He muttered to himself and snapped his lips against his wife.

Hindi niya aakalaing sa mga nagawa niyang kasalanang hindi katanggapa-tanggap sa lipunan ay may taong handang mahalin siya. He's not ready to admit his past actions, but hearing her say those words into his face makes him want to.

All of his concerns vanished in a single snap. He can't believe his wife accepted him! He simply cannot believe it. Handa na siyang magmakaawang muli kanina upang manatili lamang sa kanya ang asawa ngunit hindi niya inakalang tanggap siya nito.

"I love you even more for it, my dove, my wife..." Damien said this between kisses on his wife's lips. Certainly, opposites attract. They acted like magnets.

Pagalayuin man ng mga hindi magandang pangyayari heto at sila pa rin ang sa huli, heto at magkadikit pa din sila. Damien drew his wife into his body, absorbing her heat. "In my opinion, she is the most beautiful woman." He muttered, his gaze fixed on Alyssa's.

The lady smiled broadly. She can tell what her husband wants just by looking him in the eyes. Her eyes were filled with concern as she looked at him. "Will it be harmful to our baby?" She asked. Alam ni Damien kung ano ang tinatanong ng asawa kaya naman ngumiti siya at umiling.