My Stories on Other Reading Apps (2)

Platform:

FiNovel, Novelah, and StoryOn

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EARN AS A WRITER ON THE ABOVE-MENTIONED READING APPLICATIONS. You can upload your stories even if they are not yet published on Wattpad. On these apps, reads and followers were unimportant. Please contact me so that I may assist you.

Download these apps on Google Play or Play Store.

For Novelah App. You can earn money by reading! This is an APP to read free novels. Download and register at Novelah. Earn 30,000 points by entering my invitation code:2553723

Cash out via Gcash. Tsaga lang sa pagbabasa. You can earn up to P25,000 pesos.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FIVE STARS ON THE STORY OR TIP THE AUTHOR by using your earned points (Dito po ang basehan ng suweldo namin)

ALSO DO THESE ACTIVITIES for extra points:

*Read story for twenty-four hours.
*Read stories for three consecutive days.
*Read stories for seven consecutive days.

HIS MALE LUNA

Warning: THIS IS A malexmale story

The good news is Killan Raiden Leonidas was ready for his mate. The bad news was Ackerly Ciro Galeno is his mate -an Omega. In the world where she-wolves had unknowingly become barren. The Moon Goddess gifted the Omega males to bear a child from whomever their mate is.

When Alpha Killan meets his mate, his world crashed down. The fate unexpectedly fated him to a male. An Omega male to be exact.

Ackerly Ciro was humiliated when the Alpha rejects him. His world turned upside-down. Angry with himself he thought that he might live a life with him after series of hardships but, he was wrong. He decided to move on with the rejection. He pretended that he is not affected by it when the truth is, he was holding himself to surrender and die.

All Killan wants was a she-wolf as a mate, not a male, and not an Omega. The Alpha had better things to do than sniffing around at his rejected mate. When danger lurks around and Ackerly ignores him, he should feel relieved, but he can't stop thinking about him. He made a huge mistake in rejecting his mate. He can't think of the fact that he is in danger. He must get him back but, how can he do it when Ackerly doesn't want to do anything with him anymore.

The threats are closing by and Killan decided that he must protect his defenseless Ackerly whether he likes it or not...

Genre: Werewolf Romance

Status: Completed

TOO WILD TO TAME

Prim and proper? Savannah Bea Ann Takahashi-Castillo is not at all like that. She's fierce, boyish, and bold. She flees her Hacienda for the first time after being raised by four overprotective brothers.

Phantom Claude Hyperion, a cold, selfish, arrogant bastard full of trouble, met her. A fire started when their presences collided.

They never wanted each other, but their bodies say otherwise. Their paths were never meant to cross, but they did. It was impossible, but they couldn't resist.

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

I WILL UPLOAD VALENTINO TWINS ON THESE PLATFORM SOON.