9💗

Helloo💗
______________________________________

Two days passed so soon.

But for sidharth, every moment was a long time.

He never knew that he could miss his cousin so much.

Maybe because she never stayed away from them for Such a long time, that's why he never felt the way he is feeling right now.

And the fact that she is angry with him, made the situation more difficult...

He always knew how innocent she is, that's why he always felt the protectiveness for her...

But now she is not picking up his call. She is talking to dadu, adi, akash, Rita maa but not with him, she is ignoring him and it is affecting him a lot, like a lot...

Finally today she will come back home and he was feeling relieved...

He got up early and got ready as first as he could because he wanted to go down stairs so that whenever she will come, he will be able to see her...

.
.

He was combing his hair when he heard some loud voices and giggling sounds and he was sure that she is here.

He almost ran and came in the living room, he hid behind a pillar and looked at her .

Though it was only two days, he didn't see her but he felt that he is seeing her beautiful face after ages...

She was telling everyone about her trips so excitedly, just like a baby, well she is a baby from heart, pure and innocent, he thought...

Rita maa hugged her and kept kissing her head time to time... She is the happiness of this house and after she left, the house was so incomplete as if it had lost it's charm.

Now she came back home and the house was alive with her giggles...

Her nanu kissed her hand lovingly...

While adi and akash also hugged their small sister.

She laughed and said...

Sana: haye saab ne mujhe itna miss kiya?

Sid smiled after seeing her happy face. He never knew he could miss her like this... He was literally restless, why?

Because you misunderstood her and you are guilty, that's why.. Nothing else - his mind spoke....

Find the answer by yourself, ask yourself, why do you feel restless when she ignores you? Only guilt  can't be the reason, right?  -  his heart said.

Shutting them both, he looked at her who was excitedly opening her handbag.

Sana: mai aap saab logo k liye gift laayi hoon...

She gave two shawl to rita ji and her nanu which were hand made.

Then she gave adi and akash two watches....

They all hugged her and scolded her a little for wasting her money like this as it was not necessary to buy gifts...

But she pouted and said...

Sana:

maine aap logo ko gift dena tha, aap saab meko itna pyaar karte ho, toh mai thoda pyaar express nahi kar saakti! ?

Jaye maine kisi se baat hi nahi karni... Mai katti hoon saab se.

.

She said dramatically , everyone laughed and they shared a family hug while sidharth also chuckled....