cheesy songs 2

Infinite: I am literally evil incarnate.
Infinite: I'm not actually, I just enjoy being evil.
Infinite: Which I think actually makes it even more evil because I'm making a conscious effort.

Mephiles: I feel awful about killing you.
Sonic:
Mephiles: Even though technically you never even died, so I don't know what you're bitching about.

Sonic: Hey, do you know the password to Sally's computer?
Infinite: Fuck you, Sonic.
Sonic: Hey!!
Infinite: No, you misunderstood, the password is "fuckyouSonic".
Sonic: Oh, no numbers? Not very safe.

Shadow: Do not come over to my house. If the house is on fire you may knock once, if I don't answer assume I set the fire and I want to burn to death.

Sally: Stay foxy.
Infinite: Die lonely.

Silver: If I see a bug, I simply leave the room elegantly and require someone else do something about it.
Silver: If no one fulfills my wish, I simply never go back in there.

*Amy drunkenly wanders around the house and Shadow is drunkenly giggling*
Espio, completely sober: *sighs* Well, looks like it's just me and you against the wold, Sonic.
Sonic, going to his room: Nope, just you. *shuts door*

Mephiles: I've invited you here because I crave the deadliest game...
Sonic, nodding: Knife Monopoly.
Mephiles: I was actually going to play Russian roulette, but now I'm really interested in whatever knife Monopoly is.

Silver: Blaze, gather the others. We need to have another Sonic-is-doing-something-stupid-again-and-we-have-to-stop-him-before-he-hurts-someone convention.

Blaze: Could you maybe just like... stab me... right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. 'Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation.

Espio: I hate Mephiles.
Sonic: "Hate' is a strong word.
Espio: I have strong opinions.

Knuckles: Amy is a strings kid. We must sacrifice her to the band gods.
Tangle: Yes.
Espio: You're right. It'd be a good initiation for me.
Amy: Wait, guys, what about the truce we signed-
Tangle: What truce?
Knuckles: *sigh* The truce that we must destroy all the choir kids and leave the strings alone.
Sonic: Wait, I'm a choir kid!
Everyone else: *prepares for sacrifice*

Tangle: Why is everyone so obsessed with top or bottom? Honestly, I'd just be excited to have a bunk bed.
Blaze:
Blaze: I'm gonna tell her.
Amy: Don't you dare.

Mephiles: So oxygen went on a date with potassium, it went... OK.
Amy: I thought oxygen was dating magnesium, OMG.
Mephiles: Actually oxygen first asked nitrogen out, but nitrogen was all like NO.
Sonic: I thought oxygen had that double bond with the hydrogen twins.
Infinite: Looks like someone's a HO.
Amy: NaBrO.
Knuckles: I'm done with all of you!