GAYS RULE THE FUCKING WORLD

Hello my gay hoes

It's me, the almighty Erika

It's me, the almighty Erika. I bet by now you all are probably already bored of me and my shitty stories. Unless you are here for the first time.....

If it's your first time here then you are in for a very cringy ride my dear.....

So you have two options.....

You either leave and save yourself from a bunch of shitty chapters which are waiting ahead of you.

Or......

You read this and question your life's existence and wounder why tf did you even click on this cringe shit.....

(If I were you I would go for the first option)

But incase you still decide to stay here after reading my warning then I love you so fucking much.

But if you decide to leave then I totally understand your decision.

Also this is just a shitty fanfic. This means that none of the shit mentioned in this is real so please don't take this too seriously.

Please remember I am not a professional author so please expect a lot of badly written chapters.

And lastly this is a boy X boy. Boy X boy stands for boy love. So this means that two guys with dicks fall in love and shit happens.

Incase this makes you uncomfortable or you don't like it then please fuck off :))))

Also I have no intentions of offending or hurting anyone's feelings so incase I accidentally did then I would like to apologize for that.

Now since all of that is out of the way please enjoy reading this book ♡♡♡♡

Published on: 29th April 2022

Completed on: 9th November 2023