t w e n t y t h r e e

Felix's eyes wandered around the café. He was currently standing outside the coffee shop looking inside the café through the large glass window trying to look for a certain sexy boy.

He could feel his heart skip a beat when his eyes land on one of the hottest llama- I mean boy he had ever seen in his whole life.

Dang, why is he so hot? Wait no! I can't think like that!

Felix quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Hyunjin waving his hand at him, signalling him to come inside the café. Felix felt his lips curve into a smile, but quickly stopped himself when he realised what he was about to do. He took a deep breath and entered the café.

"Hey there cutie." Hyunjin said, smirking a bit. Felix felt his cheeks heat up slightly because of the nickname but still managed to keep a straight face.

"What do you want?" Felix asked. He tired his best to sound uninterested, but it was pretty obvious he was just doing that to try and hide his bright red face.

"You." Hyunjin replied jokingly, smiling a bit.

"Haha very funny." Felix replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes slightly at Hyunjin's answer, but he had to admit, Hyunjin's flirting was starting to get to him. "I ment what drink you wanted."

"Oh shouldn't I be the one asking? Since you know, I'm the one treating you?" Hyunjin replied.

"Oh yeah ummm I guess I'll have an iced coffee with a slice of chocolate cake then." Felix replied.

"Alright then, I'll go give the order. Stay there I'll be back." Hyunjin said before getting off his seat. Moments later he came back holding two iced coffees, a slice of chocolate cake and a donut.

"So why did you even want to meet me anyway?" Felix asked before taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"Cause I thought you were cute and wanted to know you better duhh." Hyunjin replied like it was a pretty obvious question.

"Why me though? I mean like three days ago you thought I was Wooyoung and now you are so obcessed with me?" Felix asked.

"Can I just be honest?" Hyunjin asked while looking at Felix, to which Felix simply nodded. "I knew you were not Wooyoung from the start. Let's be honest, everyone knows that Wooyoung is dating San plus Wooyoung would have probably blocked me or just straight up told me he was dating San so I kinda knew it was you." Hyunjin answered.

"That makes some sense. But how did you know it was me?"

"Oh it's because you were really defensive about how I kept calling you helix. So I started to think that maybe it was you so when I saw you with Wooyoung the other day I thought it would be the best way to find out whether my predictions were true and turns out it was."

"If you knew I was not Wooyoung then why did you not tell me the truth?" Felix asked, clearly confused about why Hyunjin took so much trouble instead of just asking him and making his life easier.

"It's because I started to take a liking towards you and I thought that maybe if I pretended to think that you were Wooyoung I could get closer to you...." Hyunjin said awkwardly. He was starting to get a little embarrassed by what he was saying, but for some reason the words just slipped out of his mouth so naturally.

"R-really? Are you sure this is not some kind of prank or something?" Felix asked, his cheeks turning red.

"Really. So I was thinking.... Maybe you could give me a chance...? I mean we don't need to start dating directly! We could just go out together." Hyunjin said, his face was as red as a tomato by now.

"Sure! I'd love to give it a try!"

A/n:
Dang it's been 5 months. I'm pretty sure most of my readers probably lost interest in this but if you are still reading this ilysm <3

Also does anybody have any good bl recommendations? Specially Japanese ones? I recently started watching this really cool Japanese bl and I love it so muchhhh. It's called "my love mix up" you should definitely give it a try.

2nd April 2023

WC: 686