t w e n t y f i v e

"So where are we going?" Felix asked Hyunjin. They were both currently in Hyunjin's car.

"Like I said before, you just have to be patient." Hyunjin replied while driving. Suddenly Cupid by fifty fifty started playing on the radio. Felix's face quickly lit up when he realised his favourite song was playing. Hyunjin noticed this and turned the volume higher for him.

"A hopeless romantic all my life, surrounded my couples all the time guess I should take it as a sign~" Felix started singing while nodding his head and vibing to the beasts.

"I'm feelin' lonely! Oh, I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me! Now I'm crying in my room feeling so sceptical of love!!!" Felix and hyunjin sang together, smiling brightly while appreciating the good music.

"I GAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO CUPID!!! BUT NOW I'M OUT HERE FEELIN STUPID!!!" They both yelled while moving along and dancing in the car. Of course hyunjin was careful and didn't shake too much because he was driving and didn't want anything bad to happen.

"OH THE WAY HE MAKES ME FEEL THAT LOVE ISN'T REAL! CUPID IS SO DUMB!!!" They both laughed as the finished the lyrics together.

"Wow you actually have a really great voice." Felix said while chuckling, he had to admit, hyunjin was really cool and he actually liked spending time with him.

"Yeah I sing sometimes as a hobbie." Hyunjin replied. "You have a pretty dope voice too." Hyunjin replied while smiling.

"Oh thank you!" Felix replied, his cheeks turning a light tint of red in return.

"You're cute!" Hyunjin said while chuckling.

"N-no I'm not!" Felix replied back, his cheeks turning even brighter.

"Suit yourself!"

꒰ ♡ ꒱

After some time they both finally reached their destination. When Felix saw where they were his face lit up with excitement.

"Isn't this an animal shelter!!??!" Felix said happily. Felix loved animals, so visiting an animal shelter for a date was a huge green flag for him.

"That day you spammed me with dog pictures so I figured you liked them a lot." Hyunjin replied. Even though Felix didn't mention it, he was touched by now hyunjin remembered that detail.

"Now let's go spend some time with some cute doggies!"

A/n:
This chapter was supposed to be longer but I'm sleepy so this is all y'all get for now.

Also you may or may not have realised by now that I might have a little obsessed with cupid. But then again, don't we all?

17th May 2023

WC : 422