thank you ♡

Hello my sweet angels

I would like to start by thanking everyone for reading this book till the end, you're the real ones, really appreciate y'all

I really appreciate the support everyone has shown me throughout this book. Reading your lovely comments brings a huge smile to my face and makes me giggle like a kid.

My journey of writing this book has been long, but apparently not long enough. I'll miss everything about it, especially planning out new chapter ideas and figuring out how I should word it out so that it makes sense.

I originally wanted this book to be short and simple and yet I still managed to drag it out into a thirty two chapter book.

This book is a little all over the place because I have gone through many phases of life while writing this.

Although I still find this book quite cringe, I am still very grateful to all of y'all for reading this book and showering me with all your love. Istg I don't deserve you all.

I will be uploading a few bonus chapters too because honestly I am not ready to saw goodbye to this book just yet, so stay tuned for that.

I wrote this book with the intention of making people laught and brightening up everyone's day. I feel like everyone is going through so much of sadness so if I can help someone out there through my books and words then it would mean the world to me. Because of this I said a lot of outrageous things to exaggerate this and make it funny. I do realise that not everyone has the same sense of humour as me and some people might find this offensive, so if I ever hurt anyone's feelings through my books I would like to sincerely apologize to them.

And lastly I would like to remind yall that this is not goodbye, you can always meet me again through another book of mine.

Once again, thank you and have a great day/night.

Love you bubs,

Sending warm hugs and kisses,
Erika.

Published on: 29th April 2022
Completed on: 9th November 2023

Published on: 29th April 2022Completed on: 9th November 2023