t w e n t y o n e

Hyunjin shoved his books into his locker before slamming it shut. Today was just another random day at school. Wait it boring? Yes. Did the teachers annoy him to death? Yes. Did his teachers just assign him with a whole bunch on homework which he is going to cry while attempting to solve at 3 in the morning? Yes. Did he have sudden urges to stab one of his classmate because she just won't shut up during history class?.............. Maybe.....

But anyway moving on. This isn't about Hyunjin wanting to murder his classmates, that deserves a whole new fanfic on its own.

Hyunjin walked through the corridors of his school, when suddenly his eyes landed on someone he has been pretty interested in for a while.

And that person was none other than Jung Wooyoung. He looked closely and noticed that Wooyoung was talking to Heli- sorry Felix. A little smile make its way to his face once he remembered their little conversations they had previously shared on text.

Wooyoung felt someone staring at him and quickly turned around to see who it was, only to see Hyunjin staring straight (gay) into his soul. When Hyunjin noticed Wooyoung looking at him he quickly smiled and waved at him. But poor Wooyoung, having no idea who the fuck Hyunjin was just awkwardly stared back him. Felix noticed this and tried to change Wooyoung attention, but it was too late. Hyunjin already started making his way towards him.

"Mmmh do I know you?" Wooyoung asked, looking at Hyunjin awkwardly, while Felix looked down trying his best to not make eye contact with Hyunjin.

"Wooyoung it's me Hyunjin!! We text like everyday remember!?" Hyunjin said excitedly.

"I'm sorry what? I don't really know any Hyunjin. Although I'm pretty sure Felix did mention something about him." Wooyoung said. As soon as Wooyoung mentioned his name, Felix immediately started running, almost bumping into a random student on the way.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?!?" Another unfamiliar voice said, Hyunjin turned around to see San, staring straight into his soul, with fire in his eyes.

"B-boyfriend? But you said you were single!" Hyunjin was obviously in shock by the statement made by San.

"Yes boyfriend. We have been dating for about a year now." San said, still glaring at Hyunjin.

"I am so sorry." Hyunjin muttered. "But if you have a boyfriend then who is the boy I have been texting for so long?!"

"Wait...... I think I know who it might be.... Could be please show me the number?" Wooyoung asked. Hyunjin quickly removed his phone from his pocket and showed the number to Wooyoung.

"Lee fucking Felix."

A/n:
It's been 2 months help-

1st December 2022