e i g h t e e n

hardforminho

♡ 💬 ᗒLiked by hardforjisung and 2,569 othersHAPPY BIRTHDAY DUMBASS

♡ 💬 ᗒ
Liked by hardforjisung and 2,569 others
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUMBASS

hardforjisung LMAOOO JISUNG YOU BETTER WATCH OUT FOR FELIX
hardforminho PLS HE'S COMING TO MY HOUSE TODAY AND IM TERRIFIED

puppyminnie PLS WHAT'S UP WITH FELIX'S FACE-

jeong_inyourman WTF FELIX 💀💀💀

bigfeet OUT OF ALL THE PICTURES YOU HAVE OF FELIX WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT ONE

changis_inthebin IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BE PRAYING THAT FELIX WOULD NOT KILL ME RN

llamas_aresexy PLS LEAVE POOR HELIX ALONE

felicks JISUNG YOU BETTER OPEN THE DAMN DOOR FOR ME RN

꒰ ♡ ꒱

Jisung layed on his bed, laughing his ass off at the comments which were under his post of him wishing Felix. He had to admit they were pretty funny.

Suddenly he heard something banging on his door. At first he was a bit confused, but then he remembered that Felix was surposed to visit him today.

He immediately started panicking about what Felix would do to him once he opens the door. Should I pretend I'm not home? Jisung thought to himself. No I can't do that he would know I'm home. By now he was already running around his apartment panicking about what he should do next. But unfortunately while he was running he stubbed his toe on a chair and started screaming because of the pain.

"I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE JISUNG!" Felix yelled through the other side of the door.

OH SHIT SHOULD I JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW!!? Jisung thought. No I can't do that I would probably die. I can't die I still need to give Minho a blow job. Jisung again though to himself.

"JISUNG YOU BETTER OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR OR ELSE-" Felix was cut of by Jisung opening the door.

"HAN FUCKING JISUNG YOU BETTER DELETE THAT POST OR ELSE I'LL BURN YOUR QUOKKA PLUSHIE-"

A/n:

HAPPY FELIX DAYYYY

Also today I lashed out at a girl for talking shit about my older brother. I never really thought I would ever stand up for my brother like that but for some reason when I heard her talking about my brother I just got so angry.

So I guess even though siblings bully each other a lot they still love each other :(((

15th September 2022

WC: 381