t w e n t y n i n e

"Are you sure you can win that?" Felix asked. Just like Felix had predicted in the previous chapter, there was infact a stall with really cute plushies and Hyunjin, being the competitive person he is, is ready to do everything in his power to win it for him.

"I'm sure! Don't you believe that I can do it?" Hyunjin replied as he confidently walked up to the girl in the stall. "Excuse me, can I please try this?" Hyunjin asked to which the girl gladly agreed.

"Sure, all you need to do is throw the dart at the balloons and the number of balloons you manage to pop will determine the prize you will win. If you manage to pop 3 then you can take any one of those keychains from there." She said while pointing at the box which contained a few small keychains. "If you can pop 4 then you can take any one of those small teddies from over there." She said while pointing at the teddies displayed at the stand. "And if you manage to pop all 5 then you can take any one of those big plushies from up here." She said while pointing at the plushies which were displayed at the top.

"Yes I would love to play." Hyunjin said, the girl then gave him 5 darts.

Hyunjin hit the first dart and it popped a balloon right away. Hyunjin smiled confidently as the throw the second dart, which popped another balloon. But when he tried to aim for the third one he missed it and it accidentally fell out. Felix simply giggled at his failed attempt. Hyunjin tried the forth time and failed once again. He tried a fifth time and managed to make it this time.

"Congratulations! You won a keychain. Please pick one of these." The girl in the stall said.

"Felix! You can pick you I guess." Hyunjin said while looking at him. Felix thought for a while then picked a llama keychain.

"I know you wanted a big one but this is all I could do." Hyunjin said.

"Nah it's alright. Atleast you tried. Plus I like the llama. It kinda looks like you too." Felix replied while smiling.

"I don't know whether I should be offended that you called me a llama or be in awe by how cute this moment is." Hyunjin joked while giggling. He had to admit, he loved spending time with Felix. He could literally never get over now, but then again, he is Lee Felix! It's impossible to get over him.

"That depends on how you wanna see it. Anyways I wanna try the dart game now. Move aside." Felix said before turning towards the girl in the stall and asking her for a few darts.

"That thing's quite difficult, I don't think you'll get it." Hyunjin replied as he watched Felix getting ready to aim at the balloon.

"Just trust me." Felix replied.

Felix threw the first dart and to Hyunjin's surprise it actually managed to pop the balloon. He threw the second one and that too popped the balloon so did the third and the forth. Felix took a deep breath and threw the last dart and to everyone's surprised the last one also popped.

Hyunjin gulped and made a mental note to never mess around with Felix ever again, because if he did he might end up with a few darts thrown at him too.

"See I told you to trust me." Felix said proudly as he folded his arms and looked towards Hyunjin with a smirk on his face.

"Damm you sure are good at this." Hyunjin replied as he looked at Felix feeling a little embarrassed about his previous attempt.

"You can pick any one of those plushie from up there." The girl in the stall said.

"Hyunjin, you can pick one cause you let me pick one when you won too." Felix replied cheerfully as he turned around to look at Hyunjin.

"Are you sure about that? Cause I won a small one whereas you won a big one." Hyunjin replied.

"Yes I'm positive. Now go pick one." Felix said.