t h i r t y

A/n: I changed the ending of the previous chapter a little, so maybe you should reread the ending part of the chapter :)

"So where are we going now?" Felix asked Hyunjin. They were both currently in Hyunjin's car again. It was around 11:30. The moon was glowing brightly, brightening up the dark sky.

"It's a surprise." Hyunjin replied before taking a glance at the freckled boy who was seated in the seat next to him because shifting his attention back to the road.

"Oh come on! You did the same thing on our first date too!" Felix said in a fake annoyed tone. Hyunjin blushed when Felix mentioned that it was a date, it just hit different when it came out of Felix's mouth.

"We're almost there. Just wait for a few more minutes." Hyunjin replied while smiling. "Plus, I'm sure it's gonna be worth the wait." Hyunjin said, still focusing on the road.

"It better be." Felix replied before laying back on the seat.

꒰ ♡ ꒱

It has been about 15 minutes and they finally arrived at their destination. They both got down of the car. Felix looked around and realised they were both currently in the beach. Before Felix could say anything Hyunjin popped up behind him with a picnic basket in his hands.

"I thought a star gazing night would be the perfect way to end the date." Hyunjin said as he walked up to Felix. Felix smiled as he watched Hyunjin set up the picnic spot.

"It's perfect." Felix said. He looked at all the stuff Hyunjin had brought with him. His eyes lit up when he saw that Hyunjin had also packed a charcuterie bored along with him. (A picture of the charcuterie bored will be attached at the end of the chapter) Felix loved cheese so when he noticed that Hyunjin brought along a variety of different cheeses with him he was overjoyed. Don't mention how he managed to keep all that stuff in the car for so long or why tf they are eating cheese at midnight because I have no idea, it just sounds cute

Once Hyunjin was done setting everything up be signaled Felix to sit down next to him, to which Felix gladly agreed. "I feel like the main character in a fanfic." Felix said while giggling. Well if only Felix knew that his life was actually a fanfic but that's just a secret between me (Erika/author) and the readers ;)

"Everyone's the main character in their own story, but it's up to them if they wanna live like it or not." Hyunjin replied while opening a bottle of red wine and poring Felix and himself a glass. Wise words, I must admit. So go live your life like you're the main character. Go confess your feelings to your crush, go text that cute person that you have been stalking on social media, go kill your math teache- actually no, don't kill your math teacher. They'll haunt you in your nightmares at night if you do. Anyways I (Erika) got a little carried away, moving back to the story.

"I guess you are right." Felix said while nodding in agreement.

"So what are your hobbies?" Hyunjin asked after taking a sip of the wine.

"I really like to dance. Sometimes I record some songs when I'm bored." Felix replied while gazing at the stars. The stars always fascinated him. How could something shine so brightly for so many centuries? How could something so far away give off such bright light? It amused him.

"Whoa, so I guess we both are pretty similar then." Hyunjin replied. "I guess we should go on a karaoke date next." Felix blushed at Hyunjin's reply such made Hyunjin smirk.

"Already planned our next date?" Felix snorted.

"I've already planned our next ten dates." Hyunjin replied.

"Really? What are they?"

"That's a surprise."

꒰ ♡ ꒱

Hyunjin stared at Felix and then the sky, then shifted his gaze back to Felix. Felix was confused by the llama's- I mean Hyunjin's actions so he spoke up about it.

"What are you thinking about?" Felix asked as he looked at Hyunjin.

"The sky has freckles too, just like you." He replied as he looked at Felix lovingly. Felix was taken up by the sudden mention of his freckles.

"Usually people say I have the stars on my face, this is the first time I heard someone say the sky has freckles instead." Felix replied while looking at Hyunjin.

"Isn't it good to be different sometimes?" Hyunjin asked, but he already knew the answer.

"I guess it is."

"Felix, I have one last surprised for you." Hyunjin mentioned.

"How many surprises are there?" Felix asked. By now he was starting to get surprised by the amount of surprises Hyunjin had surprised him with.

"This is the last one of the day. Just wait here I'll go get it and come."

A/n:
What do you think the surprise is?
I guess you'll need to read the next chapter to find out ;)

A/n:What do you think the surprise is?I guess you'll need to read the next chapter to find out ;)

Here's a picture of the charcuterie bored I was mentioning earlier.

2nd November 2023

WC: 854