t w e n t y f o u r

"I can't believe my baby finally has a date~" Jisung whined happily. Jisung was currently at Felix's place. They were both looking for an outfit for Felix to wear for his date with hyunjin.

"Sungie! You're only like a day older than me, stop calling me a baby!" Felix whined.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now go try this on!" Jisung said as he threw a red and white polka dot shirt and green pants.

"Bro this is so ugly- I ain't wearing that!" Felix said as he looked at the clothes in disgust.

"Just go put it on-" Jisung said as he shoved Felix into the closet. Felix tried on the outfit and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Ew bro I look like I came straight out of a circus. If this is your dressing style you could really use some tips from me." Felix said to Jisung while walking out of the closet. Jisung quickly snapped a picture of Felix and laughed.

"No bro I knew it was bad. Just wanted to see you in an ugly fit." Jisung said while looking at Felix, to which Felix just sighed.

"I have no idea what I should wearrrr!!!" Felix whined, his date with hyunjin was in an hour and so far calling Jisung over for help was not really working for him like he had hoped for.

"Wear lingerie then." Jisung joked, to which Felix just grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at his face.

"Ow I was just joking!" Jisung whined.

"I would rather wear that weird ass red polka dot fit." Felix said while scoffing.

Jisung just went through Felix closet, trying his best to find something good. After a few minutes he came out with a white turtleneck, beige coloured pants, and a brown sweater vest.

"Here try this." Jisung said while handing the clothes to Felix.

"I hope this one isn't shitty." Felix said while going back into the closet. Felix tried the outfit, and he had to admit, he actually thought the outfit was cute.

"Felix you can come out of the closet now!" Jisung yelled from outside. Felix took a deep breath.

"Jisung, I'm gay!" Felix said. I mean, he did come out of the closet, just not in the way Jisung expected him to come out.

"Felix I know! I mean literally come out of the closet!" Jisung yelled, chuckling a little at Felix's dumbness.

"Oh-"

Felix came out of the closet (literally this time) As soon as Jisung saw him he started squealing cause of Felix's cuteness.

"Felix I think this is ittttt~" Jisung said happily.

"I think so too, I love it." Felix said while smiling.

"But I mean- it's still not too late to reconsider wearing that lingerie" Jisung joked again.

"HAN JISUNG-"

A/n:
A little bit of jilix cause I love them. I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far :)

29th Apr 2023

WC : 490