t w e n t y e i g h t

"Perfect. You look absolutely stunning!!!" Jisung said while smiling at Felix. Felix was wearing beige coloured pants with a dark brown tshirt and a light brown long sleeved shirt over it.

Just at that moment the door bell rang. "And we managed to get ready right in time, all thanks to me!" Jisung said while smiling.

"Sungie all you did was stand there and and watch me."

"It's called judging your fashion sense and giving you advice. I'm a professional at that you know." Jisung said while pretending to flip his hair.

"That's like the only thing you can do." Felix replied while Jisung put on a fake hurt expression.

"Whatever now go let your man in." Jisung said, not having any other way to defend himself from what Felix just said.

"Oh come on he's not my man." Felix replied.

"Not yet."

꒰ ♡ ꒱

"So where are we going?" Felix asked. Felix and Hyunjin were currently in Hyunjin's car.

"Well I decided to take you to the amusement park." Hyunjin said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"That's pretty cliché." Felix replied.

"Sometimes I think it's best to stick to the classics." Hyunjin said.

"Let me guess, I'm gonna find a huge plushie that I really like and you like every classic boyfriend are going to win the game and impress me?" Felix replied.

"Maybe, anything is possible." Hyunjin replied while giggling.

꒰ ♡ ꒱

About 15 minutes later Felix and Hyunjin finally reached. Hyunjin quickly got down and opened the door for Felix like a gentleman.

"Thank you." Felix said.

"Anything for my lover boy." Hyunjin replied while giving Felix a teasing smile. Felix blushed when he remembered their previous conversation.

"Stop it!"

"Why? Is my lover boy starting to get shy?" Hyunjin said.

"No I'm not!" Felix replied.

"Well your bright red cheeks seem to say quite the opposite." Hyunjin said whole giggling.

"Shut up!"

A/n:
2nd update of the day!!!
Enjoyyyyy

27 October 2023

WC : 325