1

Her back met the cold wall as a fist landed against her cheek and a small part of her nose.

She coughed up blood, as the person backed away satisfied with the scene.

The girl weakly flipped him off, but he couldn't care less, his given her a beating and that's all he came here for.

"Next time, pay up, or we'll use that pretty face for more than just a beating," he spat out.

The girl gazed up at the dog like mutant and gagged slightly as he proceeded to walk off as a light snow fall began.

Once he was out of sight, the girl pushed herself up against the wall, instantly wiping her nose, trying to rid herself of as much blood as she can.

But her nose continued to run with the red substance.

She sighed as she reached into her lose Jean pockets to find a small piece of wripped tissue.

She was quick to roll it between her fingers and stick it up her nose, clogging the blood covered opening.

She sighed heavily leaning her head against the wall as Afew mutants seemed to pass her by.

Some stared at her slightly concerned, but she merely pushed herself off the wall and walked towards a vending machine that appeared to still be working.

The girl reached into her pockets, each and every one, until her hands grabbed onto paper like material.

Pulling her hands out, she stared down at the 2 dollars she pulled out, which she was greatful for, happy that the mutant didn't search her this time.

She then stared at the contents inhabiting the vending machine and her eyes settled onto spicy flavoured chips.

She slipped in 1 dollar, but before she could press the buttons, her fingers paused.

The numbers and letters on the vending machine had long time faded, so now she was left with blank buttons.

She softly groaned.

"There goes my dollar,".

To her absolute surprise a 'not human' hand came forth, near her head and pressed two of the many buttons, which her chips was labelled 2D.

To her shock it was the right buttons, as the chips moved forward then dropped.

With a small smirk she bent down and grabbed the packet, squeezing it ever so slightly to feel mostly air, but she was happy.

"Thanks..".

She muttered awkwardly knowing it was a mutant that had just helped her out, because she was the only human in mutant town, some still never got use to her living in mutant Town, they hate humans..well some of them.

Turning her head slightly, she locked eyes with a pare of green hues.

She has seen many mutants, seeing a large turtle was a first for her.

His skin was green as ever, multiple black wrappings covered his hands and wrists, he wore a black clock.

With a black worn out scarf around his neck, he was completely covered in black to put it lightly , he also wore a black bandana, making him look like an assassin, which he probably was.

The turtle scowled slightly at her staring, making the girl cough slightly before moving out of the way.

"Once again thanks...would have lost my dollar..".

The turtle said nothing and simply stared at her nose for a small while before doing the same thing she did.

"Did ya not check the buttons before you placed in the dollar,".

His voice was rough, as he did his thing, not looking at her this time.

"Well..mm..I was distracted,".

"I see," he said staring at her nose once more with an eyebrow bone raised.

The girl cleaned her teeth, instinctively pushing the tissue up further with a little snort.

"I get regular nose bleeds okay,".

He said nothing as a soda dropped, which he picked up, the girl stared at it oddly.

"A little too cold to be drinking a soda, don't you think, I mean don't turtles need alot of heat?" She said with an eyebrow raised.

The turtle said nothing once more, as he began walking away, the girl sighed.

"Ya know the world's already messed up as it is, if you are gonna be an arse, then why did you help me, I mean hey, what's 1 dollar down the drain!".

He stopped at the sound of her ranting as he locked eyes with her to see her huffing lightly, nose red.

He took the liberty of studying her, her curly wild black hair stuck up in multiple directions with a single short pony tail on the side of her head.

A small bandage on her face here and there, few light bruises, marks and scratches littered her face.

Her eyes were dark brown, her eyebrows creased with a scar running down the left side of her eyebrow, small but noticeable.

She wore combat jeans, a large Stained jacket and old sneekers, that had a small amount of blood on it.

She even had bandages on her knees.

Even her left ear had a small chip in it, which made him frown.

'this girls wild'

"You should probably get your nose checked out Kid,".

With that he walked away, as the girl sighed once more, feeling the need to step on her chips.

"Should have just taken the chips and gone home, your such an idiot Dru!".

She scolded herself as she began climbing a nearby fire escape, and headed towards her apartment.