6

"What an asshole!" Dru growled, wiping tears away aggressively, she then stopped walking as she sadly sighed to herself.

"His right though...I don't belong here...maybe I should just go back to the human part of Newyork..maybe things will be better,".

Finally making up her mind she headed towards her apartment before stopping dead in her tracks.

"Crap...Ryan,".

Turning around Dru bumped into a hard figure, looking up about to apologise she met the eyes of someone she had not seen before.

"Can..I help you,".

The mutant stared down at her before grabbing her wrist, he held it so tight she feared he might break as she could already feel the bruses form.

"H-Hey what the hell!" she yelled trying to pull herself away, this only made him smirk as she could feel her heart drop to her stomach.

"You owe us money and this time you're not escaping so easily,".

....

Alopex threw out garbage from the back of the shelter, she then noticed Raph sitting on the floor against the wall near a trash can.

"Oh look at you, lurking out here with your adorable Dino,".

She stood next to him, "Donatello's here and April too," She was met with silence, making her sigh.

"Can you please come inside,".

"Why so Donnie can give some mushy speach about getting the band back together..forget it,".

"No we need someone to mop the kitchen," Raph smiled at this, Alopex then got up, "Seriously though, you can't keep avoiding them forever you grump,".

"HEY DON RAPH'S BACK HERE!" She shouted as she headed back inside making Raph's shoulders tense as Pepperoni stared at the doors entrance.

Donnie stared at Raph but Raph merely stared ahead of him to afraid to meet his brothers eyes.

Donnie sat down next to him while petting Pepperoni, Raph hesitantly layed his head on his brothers shoulder, breaking the ice.

"I know I shouldn't have left for such a long time,".

Donnie frowned, "Were you ever gonna come back?" Raph sighed "Of cause...things have just been..you know,".

They then spoke for a while before Jenny joined them, she sat next to Raph as they merely stared at eachother.

"Next time I'm kicking your ass," Jenny said making Raph snort before his small smile disappeared.

"Hey, have you seen Dru?".

Jenny shook her head, "Not since yesterday, Ryan's still here though,".

Donnie frowned, "Who's Dru and Ryan?".

Jenny smirked, "Raph's new girlfriend and Ryan is her pet turtle," Raph lightly shoved her, "She's just a human I helped a while back,".

"Oh..a pet turtle, " was all Donnie said not knowing what to say, Jenny then got up "Don't worry I'm sure she'll turn up,".

"Hm," Raph hummed, he couldn't help but feel slightly worried that Dru just up an left, without Ryan, she seemed to care about that turtle alot.

...

It has been another day since Dru left, Raph had taken the liberty of taking care of Ryan, he, Donnie and Jenny had gone back to their farm house to meet up with the rest of his brothers, before they all packed up and headed back to mutant Town where they found an abandoned apartment building that they started slowly renovating.

Raph stood at a broken window, his mind was gone, he had been thinking about Dru whole day.

He then grabbed his sai's and headed for the door, he placed on his red bandana once more.

"Raph?" Jenny said making all heads turn to him as Leo set down a bucket of paint.

"I don't know her all too well, but I know she wouldn't just leave Ryan....her things are still here.." he mumbled the last part to himself as he left in search of Dru, Jenny had heard him though.

Three hours went by and Raph had searched every alleyway, every hot spot, every corner that had a vending machine, she was no where.

He was about to give up until he saw a figure slowly limp onto an empty street.

He immediately jumped off the building he was on and walked towards the figure.

"Dru?".

She turned to look at him with terrified eyes, "Raph?".

He rushed towards her, to afraid to touch her, he didn't want to set her off considering how they parted ways so to speak.

She then frowned remembering what happened as she turned away from him.

"Where were you, you just left Ryan?".

Dru bit the inside of her cheek, "I...I needed some air..".

"For almost two days," He said hefting an eyebrow bone which made her sigh.

He was met with silence as Raph shifted awkwardly before exhaling.

"Look...I'm sorry..for what happened...I was upset..a.and didn't mean anything, I shouldn't have spoken to you...or Jenny like that,".

Dru stared at him with narrowed eyes before walking up to him, Raph froze in his spot as he could feel her heat body him making his hands tingle.

He was met with a sharp punch to the shoulder, making him stagger backwards as he stared at her slightly shocked.

"Do that again and you'll get more than just a nudge to the shoulder," She said turning her nose up at him as a smile broke out onto his face immediately making her smile too "That was a nudge,".

Before she could say anything he noticed the dark bruse on her wrist as he instantly went to grab it, careful not to hurt her.

"Who did this.." he asked dangerously calm as she sighed softly, "Some mutant...he said next time he'll break it if I don't pay up, I had Afew bucks on me to quiet them down for abit but I don't know how long it'll last,".

"You know you have a red tag on you, you can't just wander around,".

Dru clicked her tongue removing her wrist from his hand, "What are you my mother,".

She said beginning to walk away, "Dru," He said sternly, stopping her dead in her tracks.

She closed her eyes before responding, "Fine, I won't leave your sight..happy,".

Raph crossed his large arms with a stern look upon his face, "You can't leave the building,".

Dru's eyes widened, "You can't be serious," Raph narrowed his eyes "There's alot going on in mutant Town and we can't worry about you out here, it's best knowing where you are at all times,".

Dru raised her eyebrow, "Who's we?".