8

Dru awkwardly sat at the bar as she swirled the alcohol within her grey tinted glass.

The club by now was mostly vacant, the only inhabitants were Dru and the others aswell as the band as they were packing up.

Dru watched with a sly smile as Jenny gushed at the pig mutant, Sheena.

Her smile faded remembering what took place earlier, she had no idea why she was weirded out by what she had witnessed.

Dru mindlessly shoved the thoughts away, she had no place to be feeling any sort of way, she and Raph were barely friends to begin with.

"Why didn't you get in the pit," Mikey asked pulling Dru from her thoughts as she shook her head.

"I don't think this sort of thing is for me, I mean I almost drowned," Mikey laughed lightly not catching onto Dru being completely serious.

"You okay?" Leo asked side eyeing her from the bar, his calculating gaze piercing through her.

She didn't look at him as she nodded, "Er.yeah..yeah I'm good,", Leo nodded before sipping from his glass, "Did you find Raphael," Dru's head immediately shot up, a loss for words.

She immediately downed her glass, "Nope," Leo narrowed his eyes but chose to say nothing.

"Why weren't YOU in the pit," Dru said trying to shift Leo in some way to stop thinking about her looking for Raph.

Leo leaned against the bar with a small smile as Dru felt more at ease, "Not my thing but it was fun watching the others and watching you flounder about in the pit trying to stay afloat,".

Dru couldn't contain her light chuckle as Leo couldn't contain his either as their conversation turned into light random chattering.

"Well look who it is,".

Dru and Leo turned to see the same Raccoon and Platypus that attacked them.

Dru frowned aggressively as Jenny sneered "You better watch yourself unless you want trouble," the Raccoon then spotted Dru as Leo immediately narrowed his light orange hues.

"And you, don't think I forgot about you 'Human',".

Dru's hands tightened on her glass, Leo was aware of the mess she was involved in with the mutanimals and drug dealers.

The Platypus stared Jenny down, "Me and Bandit are regulars here at the Kennel club and you think you can just come in here like it's nothin with a...human,".

Dru rolled her eyes, "You broke my boyfriends bill, you're gonna pay for that," the Raccoon said pointing to the Platypus's snout, Dru's eyes widened.

"You're a girl," the Raccoon gave Dru a pointed look.

"You guys stop," Leo said passing Dru as she stayed back, the Platypus squared Leo up with a glare "Another ninja turtle huh,".

Leo didn't seem fazed at all "If you do this, we can take it outside, otherwise let's all relax, we're all here to have fun and be together right,".

The Platypus seemed to carm down slightly, "Well I guess so," he said looking down at his girlfriend.

Mikey then popped up besides them, "Yeah, don't ruin this for everyone come on! It's the first time I've ever been to a music club,".

"No kidding?" the Platypus said, Leo then turned towards Dru with a small smile "Want another drink," Dru smiled brightly "Please, Raph always said you were the stuck up one," Leo frowned slightly "Am I really?" Dru then chose to sit down on one of the stools "That remains to be seen,".