Lucifer's obsession

I watch through narrowed eyes as my father moved around in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for himself.

He was normal, he had bacon and eggs on his plate and was pouring himself a glass of juice.

"Lucifer, get out of my sight you rotten pig".

I was used to his unnecessary slangs and shoutings. I was not allowed to have breakfast with him, he said that I'm not human and my food was inedible.

He was so, so, so, wrong. How could he call human flesh inedible.

I couldn't wait for him to go, he was abusive and wouldn't let me eat with him.

Like his usual routine, he threw money on my feet and verbally abused me till I would just stare at him. He would stop and leave as soon as I start smiling, my smile is definitely beautiful.

I had my butter toast and juice, it was fine but nothing like human meat.

I brushed my teeth and glanced at the mirror before I left for college. I hid the scars on my hand with the sleeve of my jacket. I didn't like what I saw in the mirror, it was me with pure black eyes and a fit body, I wasn't that muscular.

College was weird, people around me looked at me with huge question marks on their faces. Either it was my eyes or my name, Lucifer Noah Stone.

I reached my class and sat in the corner. No one ever sat next to me, they were afraid of me. They never knew about my love towards human meat but assumed a lot of stuff due to my name and eyes.

Somehow, few students got to know about my exorcism and spread it all over the college. Since then no one spoke to me or had lunch with me, I always had a table in the cafeteria for lunch which only I used and a table and chair in all the classes I attended, where no one sat.

I didn't care what others thought about me, it was just her opinion that mattered.

She was the only one who smiled whenever she looked at me, others were either afraid or never had an eye contact with me.

But she was different, she never spoke to me or came near me but whenever our eyes met she would smile brightly with a twinkle in her eyes.

Her eyes were the most beautiful eyes I ever saw, they were brown in colour. Many of the girls have brown coloured eyes but she has extraordinary eyes, I don't know what it was but they looked extremely beautiful and calm.

I would smile back and then she would continue to concentrate in the class while I would just stare at her thinking, will she ever love a person like me?

A/n- Some of you might be really confused as to what is happening in the story and who is this cannibal. But when the story continues, you'll understand what exactly is going on.

Do vote and comment.
Next update- 23rd April