Rose's half brother

*Lucifer's POV*

"Do you think she'll ever come back?", I asked Vince.

"She was truly an angel Lucifer. She fixed your troubled soul and left", he replied.

"She is an angel, not WAS", I replied.

"Let's face it, she was not seen anywhere since the exorcism. She disappeared like thin air. She's gone and she won't come back".

"I said, she will", I replied confidently and got up from the dining table to leave for college.

I took my car keys and left home. I straight away went to my spot, my classes weren't going to start until afternoon and it was just 10. I had two hours.

*Flashback*

I woke up after 4 days since they conducted the exorcism.
Linda immediately got some food and water and Vince didn't speak anything, he just sat there.

I had food like a hungry beast, the devil kept me hungry for a long time.

"Where's Rose?", I asked.

"How're you feeling my man", Vince asked.

"I'm great. Thank you. Where's Rose?", I asked again.

Vince got up and stood next to my window facing towards it.

"Sweetheart, she left", Linda came and sat next to me.

"What?", I asked as I felt my heart breaking.

"She wasn't human my child, she was an angel from the heavens above".

"Who told you this crap?", I asked as I heard the unbelievable theory.

"The devil in you said that", she replied timidly.

"Are you serious? That devil said something and you believed it?", I asked getting furious.

"She finished her work and she left Lucifer. And it will be better if you accepted this truth as fast as you can", Vince spoke rudely and left the room.

No, this is bullshit. These people might be stupid but I won't believe some crap that a stupid devil tells them.

*End of Flashback*

It had been a week now and she didn't call, didn't pick up my calls.
I tried her phone number again,
'Hi this is Rose, I'm unavailable so leave a message'.

I miss her so much that it physically hurts. Vince was right, I should forget her, I don't think she's coming back.
But somewhere I felt it's not true, maybe she will come back.

I stood up to leave, but froze at the spot.
I remembered our first kiss here, I remembered how we both were breathless after it. I remembered everything.

Memories came rushing back to my mind. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, everything. I fell on my knees and started crying.

"I deserve it".

I deserved it because I made her life a living hell. Who would want to live with a guy, who had a frequent connection with the devil himself, who was so disgusting that he would have human meat for his meals.

I didn't deserve love, my father was always right.

I stopped crying and went to my car. I saw my face in the rare view mirror.
My eyes were now swollen up because of crying. Great!

I reached my college and went and sat in my class.
People started entering the class and smiled at me as they saw me, I smiled back.

After I rejoined my college, things had been different.
I don't know what happened but everyone didn't treat me like shit anymore.

I was not surrounded by good friends every time, but at least the way they treated me before, that was the weird staring and the pointing and the mocking was all gone.

"Hey", a girl came and sat next to me.

"Hey", I replied back.

"How're you feeling now", she asked sympathetically.

"What do you mean?", I asked a bit confused.

"I mean, your girlfriend, Rose I guess, she disappeared right?", she spoke.

"I'm fine, thank you", I replied, now trying to ignore her by concentrating on my book.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable", she apologised.

I took a deep breath and smiled at her, she smiled back but didn't say anything after that.

The class got over and I was about to leave the room when someone pushed me from behind.

I fell on my face and I felt a heavy weight on my back.
It took me a while to realise that someone was sitting on me and now had tied my eyes.

"What the hell you think you're doing?", I struggled to get up.

"Shut the f**k up. You walk with me calmly and nothing will happen".

He then got up and I stood up but I lost balance, he caught my hand and kept pulling me.

I walked with the piece of cloth on my eyes, I had no idea where I was going.
I heard him opening a door to somewhere and we entered a very quiet place.

He removed the piece of cloth and I flinched at the light that suddenly entered my eyes after all that darkness.

"Freddie", he put his hand forward to shake hands.

"Who the hell are you?", I pushed him towards the wall trying to choke him with my arm.

"This is not going to help you buddy, I just want to talk", he replied calmly which pissed me off more.

But I stopped and left him, he coughed and then started setting his hair into spikes.

"So again, hi, I'm Freddie", he extended his hand.

We shook hands and he smirked.

"Why is everyone suddenly acting sweet to you? Didn't think about it even once?", he asked.

"Yeah I did", I replied honestly.

"Want to know how all this happened?", he smirked again. His smirk is annoying as fuck but his confidence was a proof that he had loads of girls running behind him.

"Your girlfriend told us everything", he replied.

"What?!", I asked a bit shocked.

"Yours and Rose's sudden disappearance from the city bothered me. Rose came back to Seattle from Ohio and met me and told me everything. She asked me to make sure that no one treats you like shit anymore.
So when the school assembly came, with the permission of our Dean, I told everyone what happened.
Everyone felt bad for judging you".

"I'll repeat my question again, who the f**k are you?"

He laughed then replied,
"I knew Rose wouldn't ever mention me, I'm Freddie, Rose's half brother".

      ____________________________

A/n- So this is my second last chapter.
On Friday I'll be posting the last chapter.
Tyler Posey is Freddie.

Keep voting and commenting☆