Gay devil

"I know you're fine Lucifer but that doesn't mean you roam around", Rose said strictly.

"I had my ass on that bed for a week, my leg's fine now and I am going to move around", I spoke as I danced around with my plastered hand.

Rose glared at me and I decided not to piss her off anymore.
So I sat down and started watching tv, feeling angry.

"Why are you pissed now?", Rose asked.

"I'm not pissed", I spoke casually.

"Well, you're pouting so.."

I stopped pouting and I continued watching tv, trying to stifle the smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried, you'll hurt yourself again", she came next to me and put her hand on my cheek.

"No, you always shout at me", I crossed my hands and didn't let her touch bother me.

"I'm sorry", and then she kissed my forehead, slowly she kissed my cheek and then stopped at my lips.

"Do you forgive me?", she asked softly.

"Will you kiss me if I forgive you?"

"Maybe", she smiled.

"Okay, I forgive you", and she kissed me.

We were making out when Vince entered my room without knocking AGAIN.

"Jeez, you guys are sex addicts", he smirked.

"No, you're shameless. You enter into anyone's room without knocking. It was okay before, but now I have a girlfriend", I smiled as I looked at Rose who was blushing.

"Shut up", Vince said.

"What do you want man?", I asked now a bit irritated.

"Woah, woah, young man. Just because you have someone doesn't mean you forget me".

"Drama queen", I whispered and Rose laughed.

"You know right, I don't care that your hand is broken. I'll jump on you and hit you", Vince started rubbing his hands.

"Act like your age Vince, and dare you hurt him", Rose spoke this time.

"You guys gang up on me now", Vince spoke looking really sad.

"That's because you're irritating. Now what do you want", I asked.

He suddenly looked serious and spoke,
"On a serious note, how're you feeling?"

"I'm fine, I guess".

"How do we know that this is over", he rubbed his temples as he spoke.

"It's not", I replied casually.

"Why do you say that?", Rose asked.

"He pushed me, I fell, I got injured, but I'm still alive".

"He really wants you doesn't he? I think he's gay", I started laughing at Vince, but realised he was actually wondering that.

God, I seem more mature than him.
"Shut up Vince, he's not gay".

"It would have been funny though, like he wants to take you away because he wants to make love to you", Vince started laughing at his own joke and Rose just put her face in her hands and started mumbling something.

"Dude, shut up. From where do you get this crap?", I asked.

"You guys are getting distracted, how do we know that it's not over, and how to know when he's going to come back next?", Rose asked a bit irritated.
"What happened to you? Why are you getting irritated? Vince is just having fun", I kept my hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down.

She moved away and started pacing, Vince and I both knew that we need to shut up.

"Lucifer, death, death is following you. You might not know when you will spend the last second on this earth. I'm getting irritated because you're acting as if nothing is wrong, not death but girls are following you. All you can think about is that the devil is gay", her voice raised after every word she spoke.

Vince chuckled at the devil being a gay thing, Rose got furious.
She immediately picked up her jacket and left the room.

I threw a pillow at Vince's head and ran to follow her, I finally caught her at the main door.

She was about to leave.

"You're leaving?", I asked as I caught her hand.

"I'm just getting away from you both for now", she didn't look at me.

"Will you come back?", I asked her very softly.

She turned back and looked at me, her expression immediately softened as she saw my terrified face.

She came closer to me and kissed me on my cheek, then she hugged me and we stood there for a long time.

I caught her hand and pulled her gently towards the door as I walked,
"Come, let's go somewhere".

She smiled, it wasn't a genuine one though. I sat in the car and started to drive.

I stopped at my spot, my heart beating so hard, I thought it might fall out.

"Why are we here?", Rose asked, she was scared too.

"Let's go", I caught her hand again.
We climbed the stairs and sat at the edge. I couldn't look down, I never felt so scared.

"Why are you doing this? Are you punishing yourself?", Rose asked as she caught my hand.

"No, I am stronger than what the gay devil thinks about me. I'm back, at the same spot from where he pushed me".

"I am sorry, I was just worried", she came closer to me and wrapped herself in my arms.

"Okay, I know, I do know what's happening. But for some reason I can't do anything. I have you Rose. I don't need anything else. And about the devil, if he comes again, I'll kick his ass okay?"

"Okay", she smiled.

We sat there hugging each other, when I spoke,

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'll leave college after 12, what about you?"

"I'll be done with my classes by 12:30".

"Okay so?"

"So wait for me, we'll drive back home together".

"Okay....", she replied suspiciously.

I was planning out our date in my head, getting really excited as to what she'll think of it.

_____________________________

A/n- So Lucifer is taking Rose for a date. The date is really long so I'll be posting 2 chapters for it.

Next update- 20th July, Monday