Awkward moments

"Are you sure it was him?"

"Yes", I answered for the 100th time.

I called Vince as soon as I saw that-that thing. He reached the cafe within 10 minutes but by the time he came, he was gone.

We were in our hotel room and Vince kept pacing nervously.
Rose was sitting next to me with her hand in my hand, it did help me calm down a bit.

"I know you are wearing that locket but still, Rose I want you to stay with Lucifer the whole time, do you get that?"

Rose nodded and I got a bit confused.

"How is Rose going to help me?"

He looked at me getting really annoyed,
"I want you both to be safe, together".

I kept quiet after that. He left our room and Rose and I were alone again.

She was still catching my hands and it started to make me feel uncomfortable. I couldn't bare her touching me,
"I'm fine you know, thanks", and I slowly withdrew my hand.

"No, actually I'm scared", Rose felt embarrassed.

I smiled and I immediately hugged her. She was surprised in the start but hugged me back.

I don't know for how long we were in that position but we were suddenly interrupted by a knock and Rose and I sat separately, maintaining a good distance between both of us.

Vince entered, carrying a tray of food with him.

We ate silently and Rose and I didn't dare to look at each other.

"You guys had sex or something?", Vince spoke casually with his mouth filled with noodles.

I just glared at him and he smirked.

After our dinner, Rose and Vince were talking, whereas I was sitting in the corner, listening to each and everything they spoke.

Rose was talking about her parents. Her dad was a finance manager in a local bank and her mother was a masseuse.

After sometime, Vince left the room. I took a pillow and placed it on the couch.

No way I was going to sleep with her.

"What are you doing?", she asked a bit confused.

"I'll be sleeping on the couch, don't worry".

"Why can't we sleep together?", she asked very casually.

I looked at her, feeling very confused.

I guess it was okay if I slept next to her. She just considers me as her friend, but she should also remember that I have feelings for her.

But who cares, I'm getting a chance to see Rose's beautiful face while she sleeps. It wasn't in a creepy way, but it's a fact that every guy wants to see his or her love sleeping and I was no different.

I was lying down on the bed, playing flappy bird. I didn't realise that Rose was lying down next to me watching the game.

I turned to look at her, she smiled,
"Goodnight Lucifer".

"Goodnight Rose".

I switched off the lights and soon drifted off to sleep.

*Rose's POV*

I woke up because I was feeling really hot. I then realised why I felt that, Lucifer had completely wrapped me up in his arms and I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

I didn't know what to do so I decided to stay like that, but it was too warm.

So I tried to move as slowly as I could but I failed, because just before I knew, Lucifer had his eyes wide open and he suddenly jumped off the bed and fell on the ground.

Do I look that scary after I wake up?

"Are you okay? What happened?", he fell pretty badly because he got up and started rubbing his butt like a small kid. I had to try really hard to control my smile.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I didn't know I had the habit of hugging people while I sleep".

Oh, so that was the issue.

"Naah, don't stress over it. I was just feeling hot".

He smiled weakly and started stretching and yawning.

I thought he would go and get ready but instead he lied down on the bed and snuggled up to a pillow.

"Don't sleep, please", I pleaded.

"I'm tired, please", he was almost whispering.

I started jumping on the bed and started shouting,
"RISE AND SHINING".

I kept jumping until Lucifer suddenly stood up and pushed me down with him.

I was below him and his face was very close to mine. He was catching my hands really tightly and somehow he managed to spread my arms wide open.

"Now you keep quiet and let me sleep otherwise you have no idea what I'll do".

I immediately started laughing, his face dropped and he was about to say something when Vince entered our room without knocking and screamed, "Holy crap", really loudly.

Lucifer got off me and tripped because of the sheets and ended up falling again.

I was supposed to be embarrassed about what just happened but instead, I started laughing really hard and clapping my hands like a retarded seal.

"Lucifer, get your ass up because you have to do some explanation", Vince narrowed his eyes and Lucifer awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

The way Vince spoke made me miss my mom so I decided to call her up and check on them.

I called almost 5 times but no one picked up. I started to worry and told Vince about it.

He thought for a while and started packing his bags, Lucifer and I also packed our bags and we left for Seattle.

Vince said that if the that black eyed guy is freely roaming around, then we can't take any risk. We'll return to our hotels if we receive their call, but what if they don't call back?

All I could do was pray for my parents to be safe.

I can't lose my parents all over again.

________________________

A/n- Hope you are enjoying the story. Keep voting and commenting

Next update- 22nd June, Monday.
Love you♡