Rose's past

*Lucifer's POV*

"How come you're wearing two lenses?", I laughed nervously.

"These are my real eyes, I'm sorry".

I took a deep breath, my head started feeling really heavy and all the time I was talking, or let's just say breathing, I had a mild pain in my chest.

I had fallen in love with her because of her eyes and now she shows me her real eyes.
They're just weird, they're red in colour. But who am I to judge? I'm talking about weird? I was pushed down by a devil few days ago.

"Don't be sorry", I smiled.

"Hmmph", she looked down. She looked very nervous.

"Why? How come you have red eyes?", I asked out of curiosity.

"I had it since birth, it's because of my birth mom".

"Oh, your mom had red eyes?"

"No, she had blue".

I'm getting really confused, my expressions said it all.

"I know, it is complicated. My dad was a drunkard....."

"It's food time", Vince entered.

We both turned towards him and he looked at Rose with a shocked expression,
"You showed it to him?", Vince looked horrified.

"You knew about this?", I felt angry now.

"I told you, her story to tell", he smiled apologetically.

I had the soup, it was amazing. I felt as if I didn't have food since years.

We told him that we're now together and he did the most weirdest dance in the room, he then left to meet his 'so-called girlfriend' and Rose and I were alone again.

"Do you want me to continue?", Rose asked.

"Yeah, sure", for some reason, I didn't want to hear this.

"My dad was a drunkard, he used to hit my mother a lot, before I was born, during her pregnancy", she shivered and I caught her hand tightly.

"He tried to kill my mother because he didn't want me to come in this world. My mom always thought it's the alcohol but one day she went to wake him up, and as soon as he opened his eyes", she sniffed and her voice became croaky.

"You don't have to do this", I told, but she still continued.

"He had complete black eyes for few seconds and after that he got his normal eyes back. That's when she realised it wasn't the alcohol, it was a devil in him. Sat spoke to the priest in our local church and they decided for an exorcism. But it was a risky job, her due date was soon", ssome timeed talking for somettighterht my hand more tightly.

"Then I was born, on June 21st, and I was safe and healthy and I had blue eyes, just like my mother. One day, my father got furious, he picked me up and was about to throw me on the wall when my mother pushed him from behind and took me away and ran to the church. She stayed there till a week until the priest got ready for the exorcism.
We went home and saw that he was sleeping, my mother placed me on a table and slowly started tying my father up. The priest started the exorcism, and my father woke up and became furious. He had his eyes on me continuously, but he couldn't do anything but when the exorcism was getting over, he broke the bed and killed my mum.
And as soon as he did that, the exorcism was complete and with a loud noise,that was my father growling in pain and some light, both of my parents died", I wiped the tears that were rolling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry".

"It's okay, during that light, according to the priest, my mom became an angel and protected me because he was going to kill me not her, and that light entered my eyes due to which I got these red eyes".

Now it made more sense, she hugged me for a really long time until she stopped crying.

"How come you ended up with Mr and Mrs. Preston?"

"The priest left me on their doorstep, they wanted to have a baby but they failed. They named me Rose, because of my red eyes".

"You know, I haven't told you this before, but you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen", I spoke confidently because she still looked beautiful.

She looked confused but smiled softly and hugged me again.

We spent almost three hours talking and hugging and kissing. I've never ever felt so calm and relaxed and so great, it didn't feel like I was pushed by a devil. But instead, the devil helped us get closer to each other.

"Now you know everything", she spoke as she played with my fingers, giving me a tingly feeling in my hand as she touched me.

I smiled at her not knowing what she actually meant.
"I don't know about you", she said with disappointment evident on her face.

"Oh, um, what do you want to know", I was still unsure about talking about it.

"Everything, but not now", she smiled as she noticed the way I felt uncomfortable.

"Thanks".

We were staring into each other's eyes. My black eyes meeting her red one, I realised how much I loved her and also saw that she loved me too.

We both were lost when Vince suddenly barged into the room, he needs to learn to knock.

"Take out your clothes", he spoke very seriously.

"I can't do that on my own and WTF?"

"Rose, do you mind seeing him naked?", he asked Rose very casually.

"Dude, shut up, why do you want to strip me?"

"The devil.....", he didn't speak anything more.

I felt a sharp stab in my chest as soon as he said 'The devil'.

        ____________________________

A/n- I hope you're enjoying the story.

So, how's Gary Oldman for the devil's role? I don't know, he just looks very evil.
So please give your suggestions on what you think.

Love you and keep voting ☆