No more meat

*Lucifer's POV*

I woke up with a throbbing head. These medicines are a pain in the ass.

I felt someone flinching at the right side of my bed, it was Rose. She was sitting on a chair next to me and her head was on the bed.
She slept like this whole night? I tried to shake her to wake her up.

"Are you okay?", she asked sleepily.

"Yes, I'm. Come and sleep next to me."

"Okay", she replied.

She must be really tired.

She came and kept her head on the right side of my chest. She put her arm on my stomach and slept off instantly. I stroked her hair as she was in deep sleep. She looked beautiful, so damn beautiful.

None of the 26 letters could ever make up a word to describe her beauty. I kissed her forehead, thinking that it might slow down the pace of my heart.

But it was racing, I had the most beautiful girl, my first and last love sleeping right next to me. I didn't feel like sleeping again, I wanted to feel each and every moment, but these medicines weren't helping.

My eyes started feeling heavy and I slowly slept off with my hand wrapping Rose more closer to me.

●●●

*Rose's POV*

I woke up feeling extremely tired. A few hours of sleep can't compensate for 4 sleepless days. But even after all the tiredness, I felt fresh. I did sleep only for few hours but I slept really, really well. Especially when Lucifer asked me to sleep with him.

His body was radiating heat which kept me warm after sleeping on that cold, uncomfortable chair all night. I was about to cuddle him again and sleep when Vince entered the room with the doctor.

I awkwardly got up and sat on the chair, feeling the colour rise in my cheeks.

"Rose, I know you're dating him, but no boom boom before he is all fine", Vince laughed and tried to high five the doctor, but he just gave him a 'when are you going to grow up' look and started checking something.

"Doc, is it normal that he keeps dozing off again and again?", I asked, trying to clear the little doubt I had.

"Oh yeah, is it normal? Because he usually dozes off while they're kissing you know?", Vince laughed and again he was the only one who was laughing.

"Yes, Rose, it's normal. It's because of the heavy dose of medicines that are in his body", the doctor replied.

I caught Lucifer's hand and he woke up again.

He looked at me and smiled,
"Hey beautiful", he spoke as he kissed my hand.

"Hey", I replied rather breathlessly.

"I know you are in love, but I'm standing right here", Vince casually walked and came next to Lucifer.

"How're you doing buddy?", he smacked Lucifer's chest playfully, forgetting that he had a mark there which hurts.

"I was doing fine until you played the devil's role", Lucifer replied, glaring at him.

"Shut up, you're fine. In fact the doctor is going to discharge you today".

"Yeah?", I asked excitedly.

"Yes, but I told you, no boom boom".

I blushed again, and smiled at Lucifer. He looked confused but smiled back.
In the afternoon, Lucifer got discharged and he was in a wheel chair.

We took him to our house and carefully helped him lie down on his bed.

"Come sit next to me", he asked.

I walked around and sat next to him as I slowly stroked his hair.

"God, I'm starving".

I froze, he was starving, but for what?
I think it was evident what I was thinking.

"You still think of me as a monster don't you?", he asked looking really hurt.

"No Lucifer, I just don't know how to face you when you are having food".

He still looked hurt, but smiled softly. His smile not reaching his eyes,
"I don't eat that meat anymore", he spoke very softly.

"W-why?", I stuttered.

"Because I love you Rose, I can leave anything for you", he said very easily.

"I don't believe this".

"Okay, go see if there's a fridge or not".

I ran to the corner of the room where there was a fridge, instead there was this small cooler kind of thing filled with 2 cartons of beer.

I came back and he smiled at me.
Human meat is addictive, those who are addicted to it die either by eating too much or die because they try to leave it and crave for it.

But him, he just left it and didn't seem so bothered, instead he was smiling.
I ran towards him and started kissing him, I came up on the bed and continued kissing him.

I suddenly stopped as I gasped for air. We both were breathless, he looked gorgeous.

His lips were swollen and his hair was a mess, and what made me even more happier was that it was because of me.

"If I knew this was going to happen, I would have left it long back", he smiled.

"Shut up", I playfully smacked him on his chest.

"Owww", he winced.

"I'm so, so, so sorry", I panicked as I slowly rubbed his arm, thinking it might reduce the pain.

"It's okay, it wasn't that painful. I like it when you panic like that", he gave his boyish grin and I almost melted.

But what the hell, so this time I actually smacked him,
"Owww, what are you doing", he kept rubbing his chest.

"Now it is hurting, doesn't it?", I asked playfully.

He put his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him,
"I know my one hand isn't functioning, but that doesn't mean I'm not strong enough".

We stared into each other's eyes and we again started making out.

He finally slept off, he had is arm wrapped around my waist and his breath was fanning my hair. I touched my swollen lips and smiled, before I drifted back to sleep.

    ________________________________

A/n- Sorry, because I suck at writing kissing scenes. I did include it in this one but at the end moment I deleted it.

Hope you liked the chapter, keep voting and commenting ☆
Love you.