(1)(9)

𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

I woke up to a bright light in my face, causing me to squint my eyes

I woke up to a bright light in my face, causing me to squint my eyes. Where am i, and what happened?

"Symphony?" Ben said and I slowly sat up, looking around seeing every one in the gang surrounding me, including 3three and some unfamiliar woman.

"Oh my god, you're finally up." She cried running over to me hugging me tightly. I pushed her off of me and mean mugged her.

"I'm sorry, but who are you? Where am I?" I asked looking around the room not being familiar with it.

"You're at the hospital sym, you passed out after the fight." Ben spoke up coming to stand beside me, softly grabbing my hand.

"Okay so who the fuck is this lady and why she touching me?" I asked and everyone looked at her. "Well symphony I'm your mother, veronica ." She said smiling.

"You think i'm finna be happy to see you? You used to beat me when i was only 3 years old.  You tried to sell my body out for drugs because you were an addict!" I shout at her, immediately feeling a headache seconds later.

"Why are you back? what do you want?" I ask not looking at her, I just wanted to go home and sleep.

"Well when i saw a picture of you on social media i decided to reach out to roderick so i could get back in your life." she laughed nervously.

"Why am i in the hospital?" I ask looking at kentrell. I remember fighting a girl at his house and him wrapping his arm around her, then i blacked out.

"You had a miscarriage." He said causing tears to slide down my face. I was pregnant? I could've had a child.

"This is why i came back, you wouldn't be having sex wildly if you would've just stayed with-." Veronica started, but I cut her off by sending a hard blow straight to her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and get yo' strung out ass out!" I yelled as ben grabbed my arms to keep me from hitting her again.

"Your ungrateful as fuck. I should've just stayed MIA, i hope you rot in hell." She said and with that she stomped out of the room.

"Kentrell and Three y'all can get the fuck out right along with her. " I shrugged not wanting to see them anymore. Kentrell knew he was fucking with other females before he nutted in me, and three was in the wrong for even putting me out to go live with kentrell.

Three walked out without saying a word but kentrell stayed. "The fuck i gotta leave fa?" He asked and i looked at him stupid.

"You were fucking me while you had a whole ass girlfriend! She's the reason i lost my child, so like I said get the fuck out!" I yelled at him.

"Mane fuck you hoe." He said before storming out. Ben scooted me over and climbed in the bed with me and i just laid on his chest.

So much happened in less than an hour i just wanna disappear.

Hiii guys i'm back🙂 -liyah💓