𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

"What the fuck!" My pops yelled standing in the doorway

"What the fuck!" My pops yelled standing in the doorway. I told kentrell to lock the door! Why didn't he listen to me?

"Its not even what it look like." Kentrell said standing up causing my pops to mug him.

"What's it like then! Symphony I told yo' ass about trying to fuck with my brothers!" He yelled causing me to look down. He don't even have to do all this yelling.

"She got into a fight today in class and I brought her home. You doing all this yelling for what?" Kentrell asked as a mean mug formed on his face.

"Since you want to take up for her she can go with you. I want you and all yo' shit gone symphony." Three said mugging both of us. My eyes watered when he said that. I guess I deserve it for messing around with trell.

"You one dead beat ass father figure. You could try talking it out with her but you just put her out. Man pack yo' shit you coming with me." Kentrell said getting up off the bed. I nodded and started packing all of  my stuff.

30 minutes later all of my stuff was packed. Kentrell grabbed my bags and took them to the car.

"Come on symphony" he said from the bottom of the stairs. I grabbed my lip gloss and slid it in my pocket. I walked downstairs and he grabbed my hand.

"You got everything? We not coming back here anymore." He said and I nodded my head. If you really think about it we were all in the wrong. But 3three took it a little too far with putting me out.

We walked outside and got in the car. I wonder where we're going?

"Trell where are we going?" I asked taking my phone out of my back pocket.

"My house" he simply said turning a corner.

𝙃𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 2𝙠 💙~ 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝