𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

"You making my head hurt." My pops said rubbing his temples. He was trying to help me with my homework and I didn't understand it. Because what the fuck is Julie doing with 500 apples?

I would rather be in my room watching American horror story. But my pops wanted me to do the homework kentrell sent home. I don't see why kentrell couldn't help me, he literally right there.

'Trell come help her with this." Pops said walking away from he table. It's not my fault I don't get it, why the fuck she got 500 apples anyways? Who eats that many apples?

Kentrell groaned walking in the kitchen with me. He sat beside me snatching the paper out my hand.

"Julie has 500 apples, she sells 10% of the apples, how many do she have left over?" He asked looking at me causing me to stare back.

"Why the fuck does Julie have 500 apples?" I asked him tilting my head to the side. He looked at me blankly before straight facing me.

"Because she need 500 apples now what's the answer?" He asked handing me my calculator.

I typed the equation in and clicked the equal sign.

"50?" I asked causing him to nod his head, this actually easy.

"Now why couldn't you do that with 3three?" He asked causing me to shrug.

"Say ben come help her, I'm about to go take a nap." Kentrell said walking away from the table. He need to get his lazy ass back over here and help me. I pulled my phone out my back pocket going on Netflix.

Ben walked in the kitchen and went to the pantry . We both knew I wasn't about to finish that homework. I had 3 questions left and I didn't feel like doing it.

I stood up and walked to the cabinet grabbing a pack of fruit snacks going upstairs. Time to bing watch the  American horror story.

𝗛𝗶𝗶𝗶~ 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝