𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

I laid my head on the desk eager for the bell to ring

I laid my head on the desk eager for the bell to ring. I was in 3rd period and these kids wouldn't stop being loud.

I got my air pods out my book bag and played high fashion by roddy ricch. I was about to put them in when I heard laughing from behind me.

I looked back and saw harmony and Jayla pointing at me. I wonder what the fuck is so funny?

"Hehe haha what's so funny?" I asked confused. I wanted to know what they were pointing at me for.

"Don't act like you don't know now." Harmony said smirking. Bro what is she talking about? I obviously don't know if I asked you.

"I don't know" I said slowly growing irritated. She need to hurry up and say what she got to say.

"Girl you know you and mr.gaulden slept together." She said and a mug formed on my face. When did I have sex with kentrell?

"Why are you sitting here spreading lies and rumors that aren't even true?" I asked by now I was at the back of the classroom in her face.

"Symphony sit down." Kentrell said causing everyone to look over here at us. I ignored him and stayed where I was.

"What lies? You know that y'all fucked just admit it." She smirked shrugging her shoulders. She got one more time and she getting punched in her face.

"Girl stop lying i don't even like him like that." I said as my hands slowly turned into fists.

"Bitch just admit you're a thot and desperate." She smirked. That's strike 3. I punched her in the nose causing her to scream in pain.

She tried to drag me, so I grabbed her hair and swung her over the desk. While she was over it I stood up in a chair and started hitting her in the face.

I felt someone grab me and pull me out of the classroom. I turned around and saw kentrell. He looked furious.

𝙄𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙠𝙠𝙠𝙠 ~ 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝