𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

"Girl get out that jar before that lady kill you

"Girl get out that jar before that lady kill you." I said to the tv as me and kentrell watched the American horror story. We had been watching this since the rest of the gang went to the mall, and left us here.

"Why the hell she so small?" Kentrell asked laying his head on my shoulder. I shrugged my shoulders.

"She a kid or something?" He asked causing me to shake my head no. She was short but she didn't look like a child.

"She around 18" I said playing in his slightly nappy hair. He moved his head off my shoulder and onto my stomach.

"Now was that called for?" I questioned playing in his hair. He wrapped his arms around my stomach chuckling.

"Because I wanted to." He said kissing my stomach softly. He better stop, we're only 3 years apart but still. He's my whole teacher, and my pops homeboy, that's just wrong. He slowly caressed my thighs causing me to look at him. He looked back up at me with a smirk plaster on his face.

"What?" I asked him looking back up at the tv. He chuckled moving his head down a little so he was laying in between my legs. He better move before he starts something.

"These cute" he spoke playing with the hem of my black and red PINK girl boxers. He's starting something and doesn't even know it.

"Thank you" I mumbled trying to pay attention to the tv, he was making it very hard to do that.

About 10 minutes later I had finally got focused on the show, when I felt kentrell licking me through my panties. My eyes widened looking down, seeing him already looking up at me.

"Kentrell, what are you doing?" I asked sitting up some and he chuckled. He didn't say anything he just leaned up and kissed me.

𝙃𝙞 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 - 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝