⑴⑶

𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

I grabbed my 8th jell-o shot of the night and was about to gulp it down when it was taken out my hand

I grabbed my 8th jell-o shot of the night and was about to gulp it down when it was taken out my hand. I looked  up and saw kentrell towering over me.

"H-hey! Give it back!" I yelled as I stood on my tip toes trying to get my shot back. He just held his hand up higher. I pouted and crossed my arms as I stomped my foot.

Kentrell Gave the shot to someone else and picked me up bridal style. He better tell someone to bring my cakes and drinks to his house.  He grabbed the keys and unlocked the car. He opened the door and put me in the back seat of the car. Then he went around and got in the drivers side.

"I'm hot!" I whined as I slid my dress up a little. I was wearing a green and black dress. I changed after he took me to get my hair done.

"Stop and pull that dress back down!" Kentrell shouted as he reached in the back seat and grabbed the bottom of my dress trying to pull it down. I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

It's hot and he wouldn't turn the air on. I pulled my dress up more causing him to grip the bottom of my dress and yank it down. it's too hot for him to be doing all of this.

"Move!" I yelled kicking the back of his seat. He smacked his lips as he turned down an unfamiliar road.

"Where are we going?" I asked leaning over the arm rest. He didn't answer me so I started to poke his face.

"Stop! We're going to a hotel now sit yo' ass back and be still!" He yelled at me causing me to sit back and hush. I laid across the backseat and took a nap.

𝙃𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 ~𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝