𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

I kissed him back, as he lifted me up and gripped my ass

I kissed him back, as he lifted me up and gripped my ass. I slowly pulled away looking in his eyes.

"This is wrong kentrell" I said and he chuckled. He must want to get caught or something?

"Nobody gon find out ma, trust me." He said kissing my lips again. I kissed him back as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

He moved his head down and started kissing my neck. I bit down on my bottom lip giving him more space.

"You gon let me please you ma?" He asked causing me to nod my head. He smirked and took my PINK girl boxers off.

"She pretty"he smirked admiring the sight in front of him.

"Stop" I whined putting my hands over my face. He chuckled and removed my hands off my face.

"Uncover your face ma, now watch daddy." He smirked and went down licking my clit. I moaned out lowly watching as he worked.

𝙍𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙚

"We about to get out put out." I sighed as kd chased boomer with a toy sword. We had decided to come to Walmart after the studio session. As soon as 12 come I'm dipping, it's everybody for they self. I'm not stopping to help nobody if they fall either , you better get yo' ass back up and run.

" Flashh!" I heard ben yell as he opened a bag of candy and threw it at joe. I laughed and started walking towards the exit, I'm not getting caught with them. Seconds later i heard a loud sound, like something fell. I quickly turned around and saw one of the food racks on the ground, and kd standing behind it.

That's my cue, I started running out the door, being followed by the gang. I bet they do know when to go.

I ran to the car and got in, soon everybody else piled in and I sped off. I swear you can't take black people no where .

𝙃𝙞 - 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝