⑴⑴

𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

"Wake up symphony." Kentrell said shaking me out of my sleep. I pushed his hands away and closed my eyes again. I stayed up until 5:30 and I'm tired.

"Symphony get up man." He said shaking me again. I opened my eyes and was met with his hazel eyes already staring in mines.

"Wake up and go take a shower you aren't going to school today." He said pulling the covers off me. Today was my birthday and I was kind of excited.

"I'm taking you to get your nails and hair done too."  He said causing a wide smile to spread across my face. I got up and did a little happy dance causing him to laugh.

I walked to the bathroom and started the shower. I grabbed  a pair of jeans and a yellow cropped hoodie that said "trapz" on it.

I took a quick shower then put my clothes on. I applied lip gloss onto my lips and walked out of the bathroom.

"Damn you look good." Kentrell said licking his lips at me. I blushed a little and walked to him.

"Thank you" I said hugging him. He hugged me back rubbing on my ass a little.

"Why are you taking me to get my hair and nails done?" I asked him as we walked out the house. He grabbed the keys to the maybach off the key rack and we got in the car.

"Because I want to do something nice for you now sit back and shut up." He said turning a corner. Wait he forgot my birthday? Come to think about it nobody in the gang texted me happy birthday.

I leaned my head on the window and got on my phone to kill time.

"What you want done first?" Kentrell asked glancing over at me. I looked at him then back at my phone.

"My nails" I said as he started to speed down the road. Why is he driving so fast?

30 minutes later we arrived at the nail shop. I got out the car but kentrell grabbed my hand.  I looked back seeing him grab some money from his pocket. Aww he's so sweet when he wants to be!

"Here it's a hair place right beside the nail salon. I'll be back by 4:30 since it's 12:00 now." He said handing me 2 stacks if money. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I tried to get out of the car but he pulled me back.

"Give me a real kiss." He said holding a mean mug on his face. I giggles and kissed his lips. I got out the car and started walking towards the building.

I walked in the nail salon and sat in the chair. I got on my phone until a lady sat down in front of me. Oh she was pretty.

2 hours later and she was finished with my nail. They were cute she did three colors and she put little rhinestone diamonds in my middle finger and ring finger.

 They were cute she did three colors and she put little rhinestone diamonds in my middle finger and ring finger

I paid her and walked out of the nail salon and walked next door to the hair salon. A lady walked over to me and smiled.

"You must be symphony? Have a seat." She said pulling me down in a seat. I don't even know what I want done to my hair.

"Just surprise me" I said and she chuckled. I hope she does something cute because if it's ugly she isn't getting paid.

"This is cute I love it." I said looking at my newly done sew in in the mirror. It was an ombré sew in, going from black to blue.

 It was an ombré sew in, going from black to blue

I got a text from kentrell saying he was outside. I paid the lady and grabbed my belongings and walked out of the door. I walked outside and saw kentrell standing beside the door.

When he looked at me his mouth dropped. I laughed at how he reacted and started walking towards the car. He ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look so beautiful."  He said hugging me from behind. I blushed and looked back at him.

"Thank you but aren't you forgetting to tell me something?" I replied getting in the car. He got in the drivers side and crank the car up. I wonder does anyone even remember it's my birthday.

"No ion think so" he replied backing out of the parking lot. Well that hurted.

𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮😊 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙞𝙞 ~ 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝