𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

(Changer her character)

"I don't get it" I said to kentrell for the 5th time. He was tutoring me and I didn't get what he was saying. Like how the fuck do you start off with 100 and end with 4. I just don't get it and he not making it better.

"Oh my- IF COREY HAD 100 TOKENS AND HE GIVES SOME TO HIS FRIENDS! HE HAS 4 LEFT OVER! HOW MANY DID HE GIVE EACH OF HIS FRIENDS!?" he yelled the question causing me to straight face him.

"Yelling the question isn't going to help me understand it." I said and he blowed his breath. Well he need to teach and maybe I would understand it. Yelling the question isn't helping me.

"Divide 100 by 4 and you gon get the answer." He explained working it out on paper. I watched as he worked, he got some neat hand writing.

"You can work it out on paper, or with ya' calculator." He explained causing me to nod my head. I grabbed my calculator and typed in the equation.

"25?" I questioned and he smiled nodding his head.

"That's right, now the next question." He said going to the next one. If he take his time and help me Like he is now, I would easily learn this.

30 minutes later

"Come on let me drop you off." Kentrell said standing up grabbing his phone. I nodded my head grabbing my phone off his desk. He took it from me in 3rd period because someone called me.

"Stop looking at the wall and bring yo' ass." He chuckled walking out the class room. Stop playing with Ben and teach yo class. I walked out behind him as he walked to the double doors.

"Walk faster" he chuckled as we walked outside.

"Teach faster" I said causing him to mug me.

"I'm tired of you!" He rolled his eyes and I laughed. I know he is.

𝗛𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗲~ 𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵