⑴⑻

𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

I laid in the bed with kentrell tracing the tattoos on his chest when i heard banging on the door

"Bae go open the door I'm tired." Kentrell's lazy ass said. I kissed my teeth getting up walking downstairs, opening the door. Only to reveal a girl who looked around 20, she looked like she's been crying.

"Bitch who are you, where the fuck is my nigga at!" She yelled pushing me. Yeah she got me fucked all the way up.

I stood back up and tackled her, sending blow after blow to her face.

"Bitch get off me!!" She screamed as she hit me in the stomach hard, i winced still punching her in the face. Seconds later I felt myself being pulled off of her.

"Symphony what the fuck!" Kentrell yelled pulling me away from her. "I told you to answer the door not fight nobody!" He yelled.

"Bitch she came in here and pushed me thinking she was finna run shit!" I yelled back pushing him off of me.

"Bae who is this lil ass girl?" The girl asked walking to kentrell and he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Ouuu dent dent yo ass caught now." Kd laughed eating some popcorn.

"Uhh symphony w-why you bleeding?" Ben asked pointing at the blood dripping down my legs. I started feeling light headed holding my head.

I fell on the ground as my heartbeat sped up, and my vision got blurry.

"Symphony! Symphony!" Was all I heard before I blacked out.

Hiii guys😏. Y'all finna hate me for this short chapter but oh well😭. It was just a filler