𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

Kentrell pulled me out the classroom, and pulled me down the hallway

Kentrell pulled me out the classroom, and pulled me down the hallway. Why is he dragging me like I can't walk?

"Can you let me go?" I asked trying to pull my arm away. He about to make a bruise on my arm.

"No now shut the fuck up." He said pulling me outside. I sighed as he tightened his grip on my arm. He pulled me to his car and unlocked the doors.

"Get in" he said causing me to look at him blankly. He needs to be teaching his class not outside bothering me.

"Get in the fucking car before I make you." He said and I just stood there looking at him. I guess he was going to have to make me, because I'm not getting in the car with him.

He shrugged and walked over to the side I was on and opened the car door. He looked at me and chuckled.

"I'm telling you one more time symphony get in the car." He said sternly causing me to stare at him. I don't know why he thinks he's my daddy.

He shrugged and roughly pushed me into the car. Once I was in he put the door on child lock. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Symphony why were you fighting?" He asked glancing over at me. I didn't respond I just kept my head against the window.

"Symphony I asked you a question." He said gripping the steering wheel. I shrugged my shoulders not answering him.

"Nicole answer the question." He demanded and I sighed. Anytime he calls me my middle name I know he's mad.

"Because she was spreading a rumor that we were sleeping together." I said looking over at him. He looked back at me and smacked his lips.

"If you know we didn't fuck then ignore her. don't entertain stupid shit like that." He said causing me to nod my head, he does have a point though.

25 minutes later we pulled up to the house. I looked over at kentrell to see him already looking at me.

"What?" I asked him unbuckling my seat belt. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open.

"It's on child lock and when we get in the house go straight to that room and wait on me." He said getting out the car. Who is he talking to? He is not my daddy.

He walked over to my side and let me out the car. He walked to the house and unlocked the door.

"Go Do what I said" he demanded pushing me in the house. He didn't have to push me. I got legs too.

𝙃𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞 ~𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝