𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨

"Kentrell!" I squealed as he slid his tongue inside of me

"Kentrell!" I squealed as he slid his tongue inside of me. He said this is what I get for fighting in the middle of class.

"Be still" he demanded holding my hands down. I moaned out louder putting my hands in his hair. He looked up at me and replaced his tongue with his fingers.

"Oh my god." I moaned out as my eyes slowly rolled back. He chuckled and pumped his fingers at a quick pace.

Soon my legs started to shake and a deep arch formed in my back. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach.

"I'm about to cum!" I moaned as my legs shook faster. He glanced up at me as he went faster.

"Let it out then." He spoke sending vibrations through out my body. I let out a high pitched moan as I released my juices into his mouth.

He licked it up and stood up. He walked in the bathroom and came back with a soapy rag. He wiped me off then walked back in the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I got off the bed and put some of my panties on. I slipped some shorts on and walked laid on the bed.

Kentrell walked out of the bathroom and laid down beside me. He looked over at me and pulled me a little closer to him.

"What you want to watch?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He already know what I would say.

"American horror story" I said closing my eyes a little.

"No we're watching something else." He said causing me to start pouting. Kentrell would always pick something scary to watch.

He turned on a movie and pulled me closer to him.

"Look at me.." he said causing me to look up at him. He bit his lip and kissed me. We were full blown making out until the door opened.

Uh oh.....

𝙃𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞 ~𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝