Chapter 4

(Okay before the chapter starts. The winner of the last chapter was do not save Frisk so Sans will not save her. Big sorry to all those that wanted to read about it but I'll think of something in the future so don't worry. But for now onto the story!)

(Judgment hall)
Sans sighs.

Sans:"Nah we both know she's going to be fine. But it would be nice to see how many times she'll die before she actually beats that flower"

Sans'phone starts ringing and he picks it up.

Sans:"Yellow?"

Undyne:"SANS WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU LAZY SKELETON!"

Undyne yells through the phone causing Sans go back away Abit.

Sans:"In the judgement hall. What you need?"

Undyne:"The human has managed to escape me but I want you to know that the kids not as bad as I thought. She's actually pretty cool. She even took a course of my expert cooking lessons"

Sans:"Yeah. Your an expert all right"

Sans recalls on of the times he visited. He and Papyrus went there cause papyrus wanted to learn how to cook some more and who better than Undyne. Sans was skeptical but he agreed to go with his brother. They went into the kitchen and not even a minute had passed half the kitchen was on fire.

Undyne:"Sans you still there?"

Sans:"Yep. So is that all you wanted to tell me?"

Undyne:"Yep so you won't have to worry. You know the kid reminds me Abit about Papyrus she went to all the parts of the underground and she's befriended alot of the monsters"

Sans:"I doubt it. Anyways about the human she just went through here and she is on her way to talk to asgore"

Undyne:"WHAT?! PAPYRUS THE HUMAN IS AT THE ROYAL CASTLE AND SHE IS ABOUT TO MEET THE KING!"

Papyrus:"THE HUMAN IS ALREADY THERE?!"

Sans:"Wait Papyrus?!"

Undyne:"We'll be there in 10 minutes Sans!"

She hangs up. Sans turns to the door and he hears a loud thud.

Sans:"I completely forgot about her"

Sans opens the door and he starts watching as the human fights Omega flowey. Apparently this is what happens when a monster absorbs a human soul. This information maybe important for him in the future but he shrugs it off and he continues watching. The fight between Omega flowey and the human was kinda unfair at first but later on Frisk managed to convince the human souls to leave Flowey and when she finished with the last soul flowey was back in his normal flower form.

Flowey:"Well it looks like you've beat me. Go ahead I know you want to do it. Kill me. Don't act all goodie two shoes. The smiley trash bag and I know what kind of person you truly are. I know you want to gain more lv. So go ahead you megalomaniac"

Flowey puts his head down and Sans watches patiently. If the human is to make any moves then he would step in.

Frisk:"No I won't. I know I've killed all of you in the last thousands of resets and I know there is no way you can forgive me especially Sans. But this time I really do want to do what's right. Instead of just killing you guys once again"

Frisk says before walking away. Flowey was surprised but he retreated nevertheless. Sans walks behind her and when the enters the room the king is in. Sans stays hidden for awhile until he sees a goat lady walking in. He gets out of hiding.

Papyrus:"Sans you lazy bones there you are!"

Papyrus says behind him.

Sans:"Hey bro"