Chapter 24: Dust and Murder

Dust is standing infront of the other Dust. The two are staring each other down.

Dust:"You must be the one everyone has been comparing me to. But you came in a shorter supply than I thought"

Murder:"You're a really funny guy but Dust is just a nickname. I prefer being called murder"

Dust turns to Frisk.

Dust:"It's best you leave this place. Cause I won't hesitate in attacking you if you try to get involved"

Dust turns back to Murder.

Dust:"How bout you humor me a little. Why were you attacking all of these monsters and people?"

Murder:"The more I kill the higher my level becomes and killing is fun"

Dust:"Ah. So you're a complete nut job. I understand. So were you sent or?"

Murder:"Not at all. I just heard there was some random Sans that was making Nightmare mad. Well madder than he already is but I just decided to come and see you for my self"

Dust:"Alright then. But you are aware the moment you stepped into this au. You just signed your personal death contract"

Murder tilts his head sideways.

Murder:"Oh I did? Funny cause your's is overdue"

Murder snaps his fingers and two gaster blasters appear beside him.

Dust:"Dying is for weaklings like you"

Dust summons a hand which glows bright red. The gaster blasters fire and the hand fires aswell. The blasts collide and Dust's hand pushes the gaster's back. Murder teleports out of the way as the red blast hits the gaster blasters blowing them up.

Murder reappears in the air and he fires multiple bones at Dust. Dust summons the upper part of his gaster blaster and it blocks all of the bones. The half blaster looks up at Murder and it fires at him. Murder summons four gaster blasters which pierce through Dust's half blaster. Dust clicks his purple tongue and he summons a giant wall of bones however upon being summoned his bones turn purple.

Dust:"Well that's new"

Dust comments on the change of his bones. The blast hits the bones which remain strong and when they stop Dust pulls one of the bones out from the ground and he jumps over the bone wall and he starts running at Murder. Murder moves to the side as Dust smashes the bone at him but the ground where Dust had struck had a decent sized hole and multiple cracks around it. Dust move the bone to the side and it hits Murder's side sending him flying a couple of meters away.

Murder teleports on his feet and Dust appears infront of him with multiple sharp purple bones pointed at him. A rises from the ground and it strikes Dust's gut. Dust groans in pain and Murder grabs Dust's arm and he throws him over his shoulder. Murder summons a knife and he thrusts it downwards. Dust moves to the side dodging it and he teleports behind Murder sweeping his legs and kicking his skull once he hit the ground.

Two spears appear on Dust's side and he jumps out of their way.

Dust:"Wait. You can also summon Undyne's spears?"

Murder stands up rubbing his skull..

Murder:"Didn't think you were the only one now?"

Murder summons Asgore's trident and he runs at Dust. Dust summons a Trident of his own which was now purple instead of it's usual red. Murder strikes Dust who blocks and pushes him back. Dust twirls the trident and he thrusts it at Murder. Murder hits the trident downwards but then a warning sign appears below Murder. Murder jumps out of the way as a rain of fire falls down. Then a 7 hands appear around him. The holes in the hands become orange as white particles come out of them. Murder's eyes go wide as the particles turn orange and explode.