Chapter 17: Ambush

(Dust's au)

Decaying King:"Before the story starts I would like to mention a detail I left out. This Dust is different than normal Sans that is obvious however since he has gained level. He has way more magic and it doesn't drain as fast as it used to"

Ps.
We need to give this Dust a new name.

Phantom P:"Sans you lazy bones get up. We have so much work to do!"

Dust waves him off and his hand goes through Phantom papyrus.

Dust:"I'm bone tired bro. We'll do it tomorrow"

Dust says immediately going back to sleep. Causing Phantom papyrus to sigh in frustration.

It has been 2 weeks since Dust met Bird and Delta. Those weeks enough for then to learn alot about each other and Dust learned alot of useful things from them. But they had to go to avoid drawing suspicion. But Delta has knowledge about alot of the Aus. Dust is planning on learning about a few Aus and he also wants to annoy bird some more.

Phantom P:"Sans! Get off your lazy pelvis and do something productive!"

Dust:"Sounds like to much work and for a ghost you seem to be gaining more weight Paps Perhaps you should..... Exorcise?"

Phantom papyrus disappears without a word as Dust smirks.

Dust:"But it's been real quiet here. How long has it been 4 months without an attack? Maybe they finally gave up on me and found something better to do with their lives"

Dust gets off his bed and he heads to the kitchen. He takes his ketchup.

Dust:"Ketchup's the best"

*BOOM!*

Before Dust could process what was happening. He was violently pulled out of his house and he is thrown high into the air. Dust teleports from the sky and he lands outside his destroyed kitchen.

Dust:'Darn. As the humans say I got caught lacking'

Dust thinks while trying to see through the smoke. He focuses on the figure however a black bone flies at him. Dust manages to move his head to the side dodging the bone.

Dust:"Did you think that would hit me?"

Dust asks as he hears another explosion behind him. Dust's pupils disappear as he turns around.

Dust:"That much damage from a single bone?'

Dust thinks in astonishment.

Dust:'I have to get them out of here before they cause even more harm-'

Dust stops thinking ad he feels a presence behind him and in a second he is flying in the air once again.

Dust:'What am I dealing with?!'

Dust summons a gaster blaster when he started falling back down. He starts heading somewhere more secluded and he knew for a fact that creature was following him. The gaster blaster turns around and it fires before disappearing, Dust lands on the ground sighing.