Chapter 14: Clearing things up.

*The underground*
Dust and Delta had just walked out of the waterfall and we're now making there way to Grillby's.

Delta:"It's so quiet"

Dust:"Yeah this part is usually quiet but wait till we get to Snowdin"

The two continue walking.

Dust:"Look bud. I know you're skeptical about me but please just trust me okay? I ha e no intentions on hurting you. You are the only version of me I've met that is willing to just talk"

Dust and Delta arrive in Snowdin and upon arriving Delta could see a decent number of monsters walking around. Dust continues walking and he follows after him. They arrive at Grillby's where to Delta's surprise actually has monsters conversing with one another.

Delta:"Wait but how?"

Dust:"I'll explain everything about myself but first we should find ourselves some sits"

Dust and Delta walk to an open booth before sitting down. They then face each other.

Grillby:"Hello Sans. Who's your friend?"

Dust:"He's name is Delta. He's a pretty cool dude nothing gets under his skin"

Grillby sighs.

Grillby:"Is there anything I can get for you Mr Delta?"

Delta:"I'll have what he's having"

Grillby:"Are you sure?"

Delta nods.

Grillby:"Well your orders will be up in  a few minutes"

Grillby then walks away living the Sanses alone.

Delta:"I haven't seen Grillby in awhile. Is your Papyrus alive aswell?"

Dust:"Yeah everyone is"

Delta:"How? Every sans with Dust in their name has murdered everyone and are now traveling the multiverse to kill more"

Dust:"Well then Delta allow me to explain my Au to you"

Delta looks at Dust listening carefully.

Dust:"I was just a normal Sans like you were once. Wake up, Talk to goat mom,Watch Papyrus die and eventually meet my end. You know the usual but the resets I had experienced almost drove me insane. Hundreds of thousands of resets happened but I could not remember all of them unfortunately. So I just continued on with my life. Before I became Dust I tried different methods to stop the human. Killing them before they reached Snowdin but it failed and I ended up dying. But I did not give up I was Determined to find a way to free everyone from the resets. But everything I did resulted in failure and I would end up watching my friends die"

Dust then turns to the mirror looking outside.

Dust:"I started to become desperate. I wanted to end all of the suffering but no matter what I did. I always failed. That is until I found the door"

Delta:"What door?"

Dust:"Even I still don't know. It just appeared out of nowhere as if sensing my desperation. I was confused when it appeared so I went in and I found him. Gaster. I had thought he was dead all this time but he was alive. Just trapped with no way to get out. I had been reunited with him after a long long time. We talked for abit before we started to discuss the resets. I was told there was more than I the ones I remembered. So he showed me. I had originally thought it was near the thousands but no. It was nearing the millions and upon learning I started to feel a new emotion. It wasn't just anger. I had felt many things that day. Anger, hater, Revenge, Sadness, Desperation and most importantly I no longer wanted justice. I wanted Vengeance"