Chapter 15: Interrupted au hopping

(Did you guys miss me? Probably not but I as busy with school exams were coming up so I had no tike to focus on writing stories but now that I am back I will be posting for you wonderful people again. Hope you guys enjoy and have a good day,night, evening I don't care at what time you are reading this story. Just enjoy it and feel free to comment)

*Skeleton bros residence*
Dust:"Paps. It's just two days"

Dust says while watching his brother packing alot of things and I mean alot for just two days.

Papyrus:"It is but what if there are any accidents. I the great papyrus won't be around to protect you Incase of any accidents. Which is why I am making sure that you are prepared for any occasion"

Dust simply smiles at his brother.

Dust:"Paps. I know but how about we do this. Whenever you feel like something might have happened to me you can just call me"

Papyrus:"Well that does sound like a good idea"

Papyrus drops the bag he was carrying and to Dust's surprise it created a visible crack on the ground.

Papyrus:"Where are you going anyways brother?"

Dust:"Well I have a friend who needs my help and he has asked for my help so it would take Abit of time to do so"

Papyrus:"Well then. The great papyrus wishes you the best of luck brother"

Papyrus then puts his hands on his brother's shoulders.

Papyrus:"But please try and stay safe brother"

Dust smiles at him while nodding.

Dust:"No worries. I will"

Dust turns around and he lays down on the couch while Papyrus goes to take out the trash.

Papyrus:"Sans! What is my spaghetti doing inside the trash?!"

Papyrus screams as he peeks into the living room. Only to see no one anywhere.

*Grillby's bar*

Dust appears next to Delta who was talking with Grillby. They both stop and turn to Dust.

Delta:"You came back faster than I had thought"

Dust:"Yeah so where are we going?"

Delta:"You'll find out"

Dust and Delta start walking out of the bar.

Grillby:"Delta you haven't paid for your meal yet"

Delta stops and he turns to Grillby while sheepishly scratching his neck.

Delta:"Oh right"

Delta then smiles.

Delta:"Just put it on my tab"

Grillby sighs.

Grillby:"Of course"

And with that done. The two skeletons walk out of the bar.

Dust:"So how do we do this au traveling?"

Delta:"Don't worry it's easy"

Delta days while winking at Dust before Dust could respond. He feels the ground below him disappear and he started falling.

Dust:"I'm going to murder you!"

Dust shouts while falling. Delta jumps in soon after and now the two are falling together. Phantom Papyrus had appeared and he was watching with awe. He could see many alternate timelines. One looked edgy, another everyone was swapped, another one everyone was very small and many more different but unique aus.