Chapter 7

(Skeleton brothers residence)
Dust was breathing heavily while laying down.

Undyne:"That was a great workout!"

Papyrus:"Don't you think you were a little to harsh on Sans?"

Undyne:"Nah! He looks good to me and besides I never knew you were a quick learner Sans. You were able to use my spears efficiently during training"

Dust:"Thanks"

Undyne:"Well than after a few minutes of rest we'll go back to training you and-"

Dust takes out his phone and he puts it on his ear. He starts pretending like his talking to someone.

Dust:"Oh Alphys. How are you? Undyne? Oh she's here with me"

Undyne:"Is that Alphys?!"

Dust:"What you want her to come to your lab right now?"

Undyne:"Really?!"

Dust:"So you two can watch anime together?"

Undyne run out of the door and Dust puts his phone away.

Dust:"Can't believe that worked"

Papyrus:"That was a meal of you brother"

Dust:"Yeah but if I'm lucky she'll forget about training me. I hope"

Papyrus:"Well then brother I'm going to buy groceries. Do you need anything?"

Dust:"Nah I'm good"

Papyrus walks out of the house leaving Dust all alone.

Dust:"Might aswell take a nap"

???:"Awww. Don't you want to talk to me Sansy?"

Dust's eyes widen. He turns around and he sees a face he never ever wanted to see again.

 He turns around and he sees a face he never ever wanted to see again

Dust:"You"

Dust says with malice in his voice.

Chara:"Well that's no way to greet a friend"

Dust:"Who told you we were friends? Out of everyone I've ever met I hate you the most even more than Frisk"

Chara:"Well then you're going to have to learn to start liking me cause now that I know you are able to see me. I won't stop bothering you"

Dust:"Try all you'd like. Nothing you do will ever make me think about forgiving the two of you. You were both equally responsible for all of the resets"

Chara:"But we've changed and I can prove it to you"

Dust:"I'd rather die than believe you could ever change"

Chara:"Well then if I convince you that I've changed than you'll have to give me a reward and besides you'd need all the help you can get if more monsters that look like you start showing up"