I Finally Have A Schedule.

Hey everyone. Been awhile since I last updated this story. But I am truly sorry for that. I had gotten lazy and stared dealing with writer's block but mostly the lazy part but now I am back to being well active.

Anywho if you decide to read this thank you very much and as the title says I officially have an update schedule now. The days I will be updating this story will be Thursday and Friday. It can be one chapter or if you guys are lucky two but that was the most important thing I wanted to get out of the way. Second thank you all for your support in this story. I am thankful for you guys for reading, voting and commenting whatever that question or sentence that you come up to make other people laugh.

Now. Here is a minor spoiler of what us to come for the future. So stay tuned all of you gorgeous people.

______________________________________

Dust is laying down on a bed of flowers. He was beaten and unconscious but still alive.

???:"So you managed to best my brother. It was only a matter of time from what they told me I would have been extremely disappointed if he managed to best you"

???:"I don't think the dusty pile of bones can hear you. He's too busy enjoying his beauty sleep. But anyways now would be the best time to get the bonehead. Unless he's got a bone to pick with any of you. Eh? Eh?"

???:"Are you unable to k-k-keep that m-mouth of yours shut? N-now is definitely not t-th-the best time to do so. Those goo-goodie two s-sh-shoes s-sanses have already s-showed up"

???:"Or it could be because you're scared of Omni and godverse showing up. Those two made it clear that they don't want you trying to "purify" him"

???:"And what makes them think we'll listen. This Sans is the only one with the ability to steal from his kills. Well the only one that isn't completely crazy"

???:"H-how about we do this for now. W-we send h-hi-him to Aus with the most disobedient S-sans and h-have h-him t-ta-take care of them. M-most of t-the sanses W-we have can't even dust the Sans in the Au th-they're sent to. B-but le-lets make sure not to ov-overlevel him. B-beating h-him into o-obedi-ence will be m-m-more annoying"

???:"That doesn't sound too bad. Since my brother is having a temper tantrum about bring defeated. I should go tell him of this idea"

???:"What's the point in making him mire powerful if he has defeated nightmare?"

???:"He didn't do it alone you virus infested fleabag! He had help from those star sanses or whatever friendship forever name they use. But  most of them are wary of the dusty skeleton so they won't be around him much"

???:"Well then it's settled"

Shattered:"I'll be the one who will deal with him"

He says standing up from his throne and sinking into a puddle which formed under his feet.

???:"Yeah. We're not gonna let him do it alone. are we?"

???:"I-i've got that c-co-covered"

He says as the scream fades to black.

______________________________________

And that was it. How did Dust beat nightmare? Who helped him beat nightmare? And where is he Right now? Well all your answers will be answered in the future. Once again I love you guys and always remember if I get something wrong about a character or an au tell me and I won't repeat the same mistakes and Aldo don't be scared to give me any suggestions. Stay tune for future updates on Thursdays and Fridays.