Chapter 6

(Skeletons brothers' house)
Undyne:"That was so awesome!"

Undyne shouts. She then puts her arm around Sans.

Undyne:"Who knew that a lazy bones like you could actually fight"

Papyrus:"Undyne focus!"

Undyne:"Oh right"

Undyne let's go of Sans. Papyrus walks over to his brother.

Papyrus:"Sans. You being able to fight with your magic was a huge shock to me. But why did you start attacking that other skeleton?"

Dust:"Papyrus that other skeleton wasn't a nice person. He was up to no good"

Undyne:"Wait. Monster kid came running to me saying there was a monster that was following him and he said that you showed up and said you'd take care of it"

Dust:"Yeah that's what happened"

Papyrus:"That was very noble of you Sans but I would have appreciated it if you told me you were able to use magic. You could have helped me train to become part of the royal guards!"

Dust sweat drops.

Dust:"Yeah sorry Paps"

Papyrus:"Do not worry I the great papyrus forgive you"

Dust smiles. Undyne looks at him about serious.

Undyne:"Anyways what kind of magic can you use?"

Dust:"What do you mean?"

Undyne:"You were able to use both mine and asgore's magic"

Dust started getting nervous.

Dust:'What do I say now?! I can't tell them about the resets'

Dust thought to himself before sighing.

Dust:"I didn't even know I could do that. I'm still kinda surprised I was able to use more than one magic. I only thought I could use the bones like Paps"

Undyne:"Hmmm"

She looks at Dust for a few seconds.
Those seconds felt like hours to Dust.

Undyne:"Well then!"

Undyne regains her usual smile.

Undyne:"If that's the case then I'll have to train you how to use my awesome spears!"

Dust:"What?"

Undyne forms a spear and she stabs it into a table.

Undyne:"And you're in luck tomorrow is my day off so I'll be here bright and early to pick you up!"

Dust:"Wait you don't have to-"

Papyrus:"Can I come with you two?!"

Papyrus says excitedly.

Undyne:"Of course you can. Maybe you will also be able to use my spears like your brother"

Papyrus:"Splendid!"

Undyne:"Then it's settled tomorrow you start your training!"

Undyne's spear disappears and she starts walking away.

Undyne:"Come on Papyrus I'm going to teach you more of my cooking techniques!"

Undyne and Papyrus walk out of the house leaving Dust Sans alone. Dust breathes a sigh of relief.

Dust:"That was way too close"

Dust says laying down on the couch and closing his eyes. Phantom papyrus appears over Dust.