Chapter 19: Next time it will be the other way around.

(Grillby's bar)
Dust was sitting down next to Delta and infront of them was the sans delta brought along to help deal with Nightmare.

Dust:"I'm thankful you took care of nightmare, Delta. But what's with cupid?"

Dust whispers referring to Dream.

Delta:"That's Nightmare's brother"

Dust:"Brother? But he doesn't look like a slug"

Dust says which causes Delta to sigh in frustration.

Delta:"I'm starting to regret teaming up with you"

Dream:"Is everything okay?"

Dream asks concerned of what the two are discussing.

Dust:"Everything's fine. It's just that I was a little bowstruck when I learned you were Nightmare's brother"

He says causing Dream to chuckle little.

Dream:"I'll be honest. When Delta told me about you. I thought you would be a serious Sans but now that I meet you. You are more like classic than the Dust's I've encountered"

Dust:"Why thank you. I've heard that the other sanses that are called Dust are pretty violent"

Delta:"Violent would be sugarcoating it"

Dream:"Almost all of the Dust's in the multiverse work under Nightmare. Nightmare has been able to defeat other versions of us who can destroy planets. When he was fighting you he must've been holding back alot. I'm assuming it's cause he likes you"

Dust chuckles and he raises a shrimp looking at it.

Dust:"What can I say? I'm shrimply irresistible"

Dust comments getting a few chuckles from his alternate selves.

Dream:"You truly have the same sense of humor as Classic"

Sometime passes with the three talking and exchanging puns with one other. The monsters and humans in the restaurant would groan or laugh at the puns the three were making.

Dream:"It was nice meeting you Dust. I'm sure if the others met you. You would get along just fine with them. But I must be going"

Dust:"I understand but it was nice getting to know more about you and your brother"

Dream:"Of course but do remember the next time you meet him. Your should be in an area full of positivity or else he will only get stronger"

Dust:"Don't worry. I'll make sure to keep that in mind or should I say skull?"

Dust says with a wink. Dream smiles and he bids the two farewell before leaving.

Delta:"So when you teleported away what au did you accidentally go to?"

Dust:"Don't know what it was called but the sans was a serious edge lord and the same went for papyrus. The Frisk there was alright though she had flowers growing on her face. I decided to help me out since I'm that much of a nice skeleton"

Delta:"Oh so you went to Flowerfell. You know I wanted to visit that place"

Dust:"Yeah. That garden was pretty good looking"

Delta:"Sounds nice. So what do you want to do today?"

Dust:"I just want to head back home. Relax probably create another tornado in my room and call it a day"

Delta:"That sounds nice. Wish I had a place to permanently call home"

Dust:"Wait you don't have a home?"