CHAPTER:-1

The sky was crimson red people were preparing for the day the market going to full little by little with the noise of sellers and buyers children were running with bamboo and leaf handirafts . People were buying paper lanterns for up coming event everywhere's atmosphere is calm and happy except palace of Busan's king"Park Han joosun"

The palace was quite strangely  servants were standing in row their head was down front of queen and his son " Park Shin Yun" and " Park Jimin". Her hanbok was spreading over half of floor her sharp eyes were making holes in servants head patting his sleeping sons while sipping a cup green tea. His colour of hanbok which was mixer of red and black with bold makeup is yelling her personality cruel and cold. It's was the matter about the king of Busan married with commoner. She was dead because of unknown reason and his son  "Jeon jungkook" who was hidden from king's eyes for 4 years was front of her whimpering poor kid didn't even know what's happening.
They all were standing because one of servant give the poor kid a piece of bread from royal kitchen.
"Listen, you low life kid i don't care if will live here in king's palace stay away from my kitchen and my family UNDERSTOOD". The queen yelled flinching everyone there.
"Y- yes m- mo- mom". The poor kid said wiping his tears.
"I'm not your mom call me Madame from now on i don't wanna be some low life's mother". The queen said waking the 7 years boy on her lap.
"Y- yes M- madame". Kid said whimpering from glare.
"Let me handle this mom just take a rest". The prince said looking at the younger boy.
"Thank you my child, we are leaving". Queen said leaving the prince along with everyone.
"I'll handle mom you don't have to worry you're my little brother I'll make sure you are well protected from this". The older boy said kissing the top of Jungkook's head.

Time passed slowly than jungkook taught his step mother didn't like him even he give so much effort to liked by her.
But his father was kind along with jimin but sometimes he can feel the difference atmosphere in their patronizing it's like jungkook was living with dead flowers and jimin has blooming and scented flowers behind him but he was still doing best not concentrate about these things he was 12 years now alone living by himself. King " park Han joosun" having a really bad condition in health that's why    jimin was taking care of everything the 15 years kid was taking care of entire clan along with his ministers are really remarkable in that time. When it was time to king go to heaven he split his property in two parts he gave Busan Bright side to the Jimin and dark side to jungkook that was abandoned by king himself.
His father was great that he give him some of his Property and ministers. But after death of king his step mother throw him out from the palace and clan in absence of jimin  he left everything behind to found his motive to live and vengeance. He will come back for him only him.
The thing he only remembered from this side is his True and first love.

"Kim Namjoon".

___________________________________

"Tell me if anything you don't understand or like".

Notice:-

The meaning of dark and bright is "where normal people don't live that was place of robbers,theives and thugs".

"The Bright side means where king's subject, ministers and soliders lives along with king".