CHAPTER:-3

"Why?why? why did he run away? mother i loved him so much he is my only brother". 15 years boy yelled crying first his dad now his brother both are gone he has no one beside his mother.
"He doesn't want to live with you because he wanted to be king honey". Mother said rubbing his son's back to comfort him.
"Than I'll give whatever he wants mother find him i want him back i promised father". Jimin cried he is disappointed in himself.
"My baby i think you have to forgot about a traitor he doesn't see you as your brother". Queen said with smrik she has his son in her hand now.
"He said he will be with me always he'll never live my side jungkook -ah Why did you ran away? just why?" Jimin said hiding his face in his mother's clothes and crying slowly and lowly.

After 13 days of king's death jimin held the throne everyone was happy again no one can resist him. He became more and more powerful in just 6 months.
People didn't treat him like kid he held his throne like pure alpha king who had power to do anything in Korea everytime royal family meet they will make sure to make friends with bright king to make their life longer.
But time changed people started to recognise newly progressed place dark place and jimin knows that people will divide themselves in two parts jungkook has same blood as him. So they know in their corner of heart it will be great war if they will meet so to ignore the war they have to be seperate from eachother.Recently jimin was target of everyone because of his progress and famous and good personality. Everytime his ministers find him a bodyguard they will always run away from him after an hour or minute. He has only one person is with him is seokjin, Kim seokjin highest solider who accompany him everywhere he goes but seokjin needs time for kingdom also. That's why ministers were finding a suitable bodyguard for him.

"My lord because of enemies that are continuously increasing your life we find a gurd for you". The old minister said rubbing his hands together.
"He is tall, handsome, knows everything about fight, material art,sword, archery, horse riding, game planning, anything he has also power of entertaining you will never get bored of him". Second minister said smiling maybe the king will get interested in him and bingo he did so they started talking about him more like a book.
"Yes, my lord he knows how to cook, dance, sing ,paint and how to control anyone here". Male smiled when jimin noded his head to continue.
"Sharp minded, most beautiful eyes can tell what people things about him in one meeting and extremely dangerous". The third male said looking at the king who was Huffing smoke in his wooden and golden tobacco prince pipe.
"But there is a small problem with him my lord beside everything is good". Male hesitate but said.
"What's the problem?" Jimin chuckled raising his eyebrow.
"He.... he is the shyest boy we ever meet in our life a single stare he will get crazy from that". Male said rubbing his neck.
"Intersting, i wanna meet him". Jimin smiled dismissing everyone from there.

"My lord the bodyguard is here to meet you". Ministers yelled front of the room where jimin was bathing in wooden tub.
"Let him come and everyone can leave". A very deep voice replied his voice showing the excitement to meet his hilarious and shy bodyguard.
"M... My lo.... Lord k... Kim.... Namj... Joon i... Am...m he... re to serve you". The boy shuttered looking at jimin well built naked body front of him he turned his face different side from jimin.
"Are you embarrassed should i have to put on my clothes on or should I have to call you later nam... Joon". Jimin said rubbing his body with towel and mocking joon's voice to say his name.
"N... No my lord i ... It's your house do wh... Whatever you wa.. want". Joon said not looking at the boy front of him.
"Why you want to be my bodyguard nam.... Joon".jimin asked with curiosity it's not like namjoon can not be better than a bodyguard.
"Ne... Need money". Namjoon said truth he needs money to live to babysit his younger sister and old mother after his father's unacceptable death.
"Tell everyone you're heired and come tomorrow at 5 a.m. i need my morning tea that time". Jimin said he is happy to meet a honest boy in his life for the first time he likes the boy the boy who stole his heart in just first sight.

"Kim namjoon".

___________________________________

"Should I have to put other members pics too".