CHAPTER:-11

"Ah.... I was this close to him, but didn't go there to talk with him. He is really beautiful". Jungkook bit in hand crushing under breath walking here there with long face.
"Who are you talking? And about whom? Who is beautiful?". Taehyung looked at him puffing his smoky tabacco and releasing it front of jungkook.
"None of your business, taehyung why the fuck you are here i gave you some work didn't I?". Jungkook yelled looking at his hands that has blood coming out because he bit down really hard.
"Yes, you did than listen carefully boy, your brother has three man beside him to protect him with all cost 하나  Kim Namjoon ( 김남준) 둘 Kim seokjin ( 김석진) 제삼 Jung Hoseok (정호석) ". Taehyung said and He sat on the edge of the wide open terrace.
"How capable they are? And who is Jung Hoseok and Kim seokjin? Are they have some—". Jungkook asked and sat besides him, his Jewelery is found on his lips dangled and he licks his lips.
"So Kim seokjin soon to be or i said is king of Gwacheon, he is an specialist and Very virtuous and knowledgeable of herbs, handsome, caring, has younger sister and—". Taehyung said memorizing all the features of the man, when so seokjin it was like he saw an angel and he wants the angel now.
"And? What why you stopped?". Jungkook was looking at moon when a old man came inside the chamber and taehyung stopped talking about jin.
"Some here to meet my lord, i think it's argent I'll be back after this". Taehyung bowed front of jungkook and get outside the room, looking at the man.
"What a pain in ass, what the fuck you want now old man, ahm...what is this?". Jungkook shouted and man showed a glass bottle to jungkook.
"My lord it's same power you have, they or he absorb the all power of the body, so they became into ashes". Old man said and jungkook looked at the bottle where a black aura is showing.
"Same power as me, did you told him who gave you this ashes to you". Jungkook asked and sat on his bed putting the bottle beside.
"No my lord, i thought it will good to talk with first than him, i believe you wanted to know about it more". Old man said and bowed again, he is glad he didn't the male before.
"Haha! I do, my fellow worker, i do but now i doing something else I'll meet you later" jungkook siad showing bunny teeth scary the poor soul "and take this thing between us only, please ok". Jungkook chuckled when the old man gulped hard praying to God not to die today.
"Yes, my lord I'll". Old man bowed leaving the chamber immediately in fear.
"So, where was I? Aa... Kim seokjin, and hates fighting, fear of dark but be careful when he touch because every part of his body consist poisonous herbs if he contact with your body you will be die, he is so coward, that's why he is always alerts". Taehyung came while saying puffing the smoke out from his nose and mouth.
"Wow, my brother has good choice of friends". Jungkook smiled and eyes were cold and emotionless.
"They met in meeting, when you got kicked out from there and i think he helped bright king from depression". Taehyung said gulping hard because jungkook started laughing at the word.
"Depression? Because of me? How foolish of you, he never like me tho". Jungkook throw a vase on taehyung and taehyung dodged the vase.
"Jung Hoseok, is from noble family, is engaged with sejin seokjin's sister, hates Korean system, ultimate power of spiritual, great swordman, finding someone, so we can  always found him roaming here and there is his men, still finding men you killed his lover family". Taehyung said without giving any expression to jungkook.
"Who is his lover do you know? I mean something about the lover, where she is? Or who she is?". Jungkook asked stopping himself from laughing and focusing on taehyung's words.
"Actually he, they were good childhood friends they fall in love, his father found and killed everyone". Taehyung said and jungkook looked at him with worried and anger expression.
"Ooh— poor guy, find that boy quickly we need him in our team". Jungkook said looking other side but not taehyung.
"And you knew about Kim Namjoon don't you?" Taehyung inhale the smoke and exhale it with sigh, he wanted to help jungkook but he doesn't want his help in this matter.

"Nam...joon, they are not just fainted, they are paralyzed for days?" Jimin said looking at his soliders who were not moving.
"My majesty, we need to run away, and you need to save yourself". Namjoon looked here and there, He watched the environment carefully.
"I can't leave you here, nam...joon we need to get away together". Jimin said and smiled kissing joon's cheek who looked little shocked.
"No, you can't help me because i hate the fact that you starting to love your brother's lover". Namjoon said after fainting jimin and putting him in palanquin and Calling the man who can carry him out from Seoul.

To be continued...
___________________________________

How many days it happened? That i posted this.

Comment and vote